Our_Boat_is_Right
KMS2003

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

Same argument from before, And same rules apply. Only armoredcat will be able to accept this debate.
KMS2003

Con

we"ll start round two
lAdieS first
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

I believe in the right to bear arms. I believe in concealed-carry. Now present your arguments.
KMS2003

Con

KMS2003 forfeited this round.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

Vote Pro!
KMS2003

Con

i apologize for the late reply

i know many people who own guns and i don't think that they should be completely taken away i however don't thinkn that everybody and their brother should be able to own one
clearly guns are dangerous to everyone
if nobody had guns wouldn't it be a lot easier to escape a robbery
and the school shootings would never happen
think about this if someone becomes suicidal and they find a gun in their home
it could make them act on impulse and without thinking somebody's child is dead
if nobody was allowed to have guns would people be hunting endangered animals?
i'm not saying guns would take away all of our problems but one of the biggest ones we have are with guns
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

I'm not saying give guns to everyone. School shootings would go down, But overall homicide and murder rates would go up, As we have seen in England. I'm sorry, But suicide is not an excuse to to me, A responsible gun owners's guns away. This comes back to teaching kid's gun safety and being safe with guns in general. Banning guns will not solve the problem.
KMS2003

Con

KMS2003 forfeited this round.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

Vote Pro!
KMS2003

Con

KMS2003 forfeited this round.
Posted by zhaod1 3 years ago
zhaod1
God ALLOWS us to defend ourselves, Not that he gave us a RIGHT to defend ourselves. Even if the Bible supports a right for self-defense, That doesn't mean the Bible supports gun rights.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
@backwardsedan
Don't you think most people tend to think they are right? I mean i haven't too many people who would argue a point they know to be wrong. Not unless they are forced too.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
that's what I'm telling people to do.
Posted by armoredcat 3 years ago
armoredcat
Just ignore backwardseden, Boat
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
backwardseden has a reputation for being disrespectful and atrocious conduct and LOSING, Don't mind him he can't have rational discussions without being like Cenk Uger (the host of TYT)
Posted by kiernanjr 3 years ago
kiernanjr
People kill people not guns
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
You have to learn to respect and have civil discussions with people who disagree. I have changed multipple minds on many topics, Including this one. Civility causes rational and respectful discussions, Not almost cyber-bullying teens with pathetic reasoning and respect.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Block19 - Nope. He's always "right" in his mind. But no need to worry, That's the thinking of what today's nearly all 14 year old's are. Perhaps when a few years are put upon him, He will have the ability to not only listen to others but take their advice as well as well as give it. Sure he might be able to offer advice to others now, But wow has he got to calm down and take life in, Not with a swift stroke of a tornado as he usually thinks he can and tries to do, But with a restful breath of lying still. He might not get that. But hopefully he will.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
@atheist God grants us the right to protection. It is stated in the Bible. Do your research. Now you are really triggered against me, Even though you have no proof to your gun claims because you have not had a civil discussion about it.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
Fair warning for anyone that triggers Mr. Atheist with no manners: There he goes WOOOOSH the 57 year old Anti Backwardseden without a clue in the world, Is trying to pretend that he can actually compete in an adult world. He must be extremely lonely and without any genuine friends or loved ones to do as such. Its a HUGE red flag and super duper easy to read the tells that he gives off so easily. One thing for absolute sure is long before he saw this debate he was already triggered. There is absolutely NOTHING that anyone can state and or say and or do to un-trigger me no matter how correct Conservatives are. He's not interested in what he has stated in his previous debate (in which he posted this debate before at least once more before his previous one) "Feel free to try and trigger me because I am an SJW. " Because to him there are no convincing arguments. Its all a cute little cuddly toy ploy superego in an attempt to sucker in those who may be a step down from what he thinks may be below his intelligence ratio. So beware anyone who accepts this debate, Beware.
One thing that is really puzzling is that Anti- Backwardseden claims of himself to be atheist. Now what does his atheist views have the want, Need and or desire for something as lowly as "SJW's"?