vidushi
TheMattDad1234

Indian education system needs complete overholling

vidushi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

vidushi

Pro

I am speaking for the motion ..
In our country from the last 60 years no great inventions have been done .
This is mainly due to lack of exposure to technology. Students should be exposed to these changing technology so that when they complete their schooling and come out they are ready to explore these technologies .Since we come out to know these things after school or graduation it is difficult to adapt and learning them becomes a great task .
So what I am trying to explain here is that children from a small age should be provided with visual and practical learning .
I don't know why in India apps like Byjus the best learning apps are not promoted . Which is provided with everything in it .
Now my opponent may question me that every subject does not need a practical guidance and theoretical knowledge is the base of the subject , but the visual experience and practical knowledge can help in avoiding the boredom.
( Any rebuttals )
( this is my first experience )
TheMattDad1234

Con

Oh vidushi, vidushi, you poor, poor soul.

Why could you not just keep quiet like all the other little Indian boys. But no, you had to go and speak up, and now unfortunately I'm gonna have to put you down. Like a lamb to the slaughter.

Firstly, I don't believe overholling is a word, see that little red line underneath it when you type it? Means it's incorrect. I'm sure you'd know that if you were born white. Secondly your argument makes absolutely no sense at all! Which is why I've had a word to your masters and you will be whipped tonight :(

You speak a lot of "coming out" which is giving me the vibe a homosexual agenda is at hand. I pray to habib this is not true. Because if it was, your mother would be raped by five erect stallions and burned at the stake whilst you are forced to witness these events up close.... and master-bate. And if you do not cum by the time she is dead, your "little fella" will be ripped apart by famished dogs.

Ah but I know you Vidushi! You are a good little boy, I'm sure you will be fine.

This debate however, is not fine.

It's it pitiful.

Please return to your cage and stay of my bloody computer!!
Posted by vidushi 3 years ago
vidushi
Let me remind my worthy opposition that first of all I am a girl . As far as the topic is concerned it is " Indian education system needs a complete overhauling " it was just by mist " overholling " , I am sorry for this . I thik u have never participated in a debates that's why no facts were present in yr debate and the most imp rule for debates is to respect yr opponent . Which I think is absolutely missing. Plz don't give such worst eg .