Anonymous
factandevidence1234

Indians Should be Banned from Colleges and Universities

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I think Indians should be banned from going to colleges/universities because they are stinky and loud. I am pro, and you are con. You have 3 rounds, 3 days to prepare your counter-argument, and a maximum of 10,000 characters per round.

Let's go!
factandevidence1234

Con

Ok, so the first thing, RACIST. You can't just deny someone's education because they're "stinky" and "loud". Either way, these are all YOUR opinions. You have to ask other people what they think about Indians at college. You can't make that choice by yourself, it's racist, ignorant, and overall just stupid.
Posted by bobRoyal 3 years ago
bobRoyal
Anyone can be loud. . . . Whats your point? Other than being racist.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
So racist I can't even believe.
Posted by pali1 3 years ago
pali1
lol such a loser he even forfeited
Posted by pali1 3 years ago
pali1
Watch this too!:
Posted by pali1 3 years ago
pali1
For small minded people like you:

https://www.psychologytoday.com...
Posted by pali1 3 years ago
pali1
May I please say to the icebeartheawesome why are you so racist. Do you even know that all of the countries import people from India? Therefore, this means that Indians are really smart. I feel ashamed that you even have the courage to bring this topic up. You know why people suffer everyday and get bullied every day because of small minded people like you. I really want you to see this comment.

BTW: Indians have more money to shower than you and your family ever had in your life. Whoever you are, you need to know that Indians have the most gold in the world. #Richestunlikeyoueverwillbe
Posted by luanism 3 years ago
luanism
I agree. Lucky for them, I am done with post-secondary, but if I was still there I'd recommend them a deodorant lmfao. All jokes aside, they are decent people.
factandevidence1234
He'll probably forfeit this debate anyway.
factandevidence1234
So racist. This is even surprising although I've seen your other arguments. May I ask why you are so against blacks?
Posted by Bella_Is_A_McChicken 3 years ago
Bella_Is_A_McChicken
You are such a troll - my God.