Anonymous
dprakash

Indians Should be Banned

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Indians should be banned because they are stinky, and I don't like the smell of curry. Also, there are too many Indians in the world, which seriously worsens the problem of overpopulation and global warming.

You have 5 rounds, an upper limit of 8000 characters, and 3 days to prepare your counter-argument.
dprakash

Con

I really appreciate your concern about global warming and overpopulation, but I think banning Indian's is not a solution for it because if we look at the data available on wikipedia about the country which emits maximum greenhouse gases India comes at no 5 with just 6.43% of global greenhouse emission which is very less as compared to the population of India because about 17% of world population resides in India i.e Indian's.
The list of countries emitting greenhouse gases are as follows
1) China - 25.9%
2) United states- 14.75%
3) European union(28)-9.53%
4)European union(15)-7.45%
5) India- 6.43%
India is having worlds largest solar power park "shakti sthala" and worlds largest solar power project "kamuthi" ,that shows our effort to reduce greenhouse gases.

Coming on to population, I honestly admit India is 2nd mostly populated country and we Indians are the main culprit, but before judging anyone we must look for reason.
As per demographic transition these are the stages of population growth
STAGES- BIRTH RATE DEATH RATE
1 HIGH HIGH
2 HIGH FALLS RAPIDLY
3 FALLING FALLS MORE SLOWLY
4 LOW LOW
5 VERY LOW LOW

India was enslaved under foreign rulers for about 1000 years. our foreign masters never concerned about India and Indian's, they just looted our country and once called "THE GOLDEN BIRD" India was reduced to severe poverty and illiteracy at the time of independence. At that time India as in demographic transition stage 1.

After the independence, there was development in our public health infrastructure and thus avability of better medical facility and vaccination programes which lowered death rates causing a sudden rise overall population. That time India was in demographic stage 2

Currently with growing littracy and rise in living standard india has going through stage 3. there is continuous decrease in percentage of rise in population and we look forward to increase it further with lot of awarness programmes. Most of the developed countries are in demographic stage 4 or 5 and india is persuing fastly towards it. so problem of overpopulation of india can be solved in a better way by helping indian to make india a developed country.

Now,coming on your another reason behind promoting thoughts of banning indians i.e indians are stinky and you dont like the smell of curry. I think it is funniest and most childish reason that i ever heard. I can surely say that you must not have met more than 100 Indian's and you started judging 1.3 billion people and coming on to curry, my simplest reply is "who is asking you to smell it?". If you don't like "don't eat".

You might have heard about United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is an oil based economy , with the growing invention of alternate fuel, UAE has decided to convert its economy from oil based to knowledge based economy and the first step the took towards it was relaxing visa rules for indian professionals and students. "a person with knowledge is respected everywhere"

Our earth belongs to every living creature who lives on this planet, nature gives its gifts to everyone it never discriminates.It is we humans who divided it into pieces. so no one has the right to ban anyone. people around the world hate indians not because they are stinky but because they are hardworking and when you are not able to compete with us you want to ban us. I would suggest you to increase your effort and the compete with us. it will help you to achieve greater potential. banning indian is not a solution beacuse you can't escape competition , you got only one option i.e to face it.
we come to work in your country ,you don't give us money for free. It is your country, your company,your people, your law still we make our ways and achieve success leaving you behind.

I would like end my thoughts with general saying " Everyone who does hardwork has right to get reward".

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE FOR READIND MY THOGHTS.
Posted by LiberalBurner 3 years ago
LiberalBurner
yes, T-series is aids and so is pranay
Posted by Youngastronomer 3 years ago
Youngastronomer
This guy got thrashed.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
There's more whites then Indians. Should we ban whites? I can't even believe. Hope you know you're racist.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
Not even the stupidest on the planet, there are others WAY worse than this clown.
factandevidence1234
I'm not even going to start this debate because you're always forfeit or lose, but you must be the most stupid idiotic racist on this planet.
Posted by Youngastronomer 3 years ago
Youngastronomer
This is quite extreme and stereotypical.