justinoob
Im_Intelligent

Is AI Intelligence a opportunity or a threat to human?

Im_Intelligent has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/19/2018 Category: Technology
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

justinoob

Con

I created this because I think it's a fun topic, which means I can have a nice, easy debate with anyone who accepts.
Rules:
Round 1: Acceptance only
Round 2-5: Arguments.
It's simple, really!
Pro: Opportunity
Cons: Threat

#Do it as a free debate.
Im_Intelligent

Pro

depends on how intelligent the AI is, and it also depends on what the AI was made for.

if we are able to create an AI with human level intelligence that could travel through the internet like a virus, the internet and relating are probably screwed.

As for a whole terminator situation, the chance of something like that succeeding would be about as likely as a zombie apocalypse succeeding.

AI is only a threat if you give it internet access, protect your 30 alt email accounts kiddes.
justinoob

Con

AI can threat our jobs as AI can do more and more things. For example teachers, you just give the price to buy the robot, while human must be given at least 3100 pounds of salary. If you are one of the board directors, how will you choose? Of course robot. But robots will just give students hints. But human teachers can tell you how solve problems immediately. Are we going to let go the effective of learning because of prevent of wasting money?

Reference:

1)https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk...
Posted by justinoob 3 years ago
justinoob
Im_Intelligent forfeited all rounds. Vote me in conduct.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
I dont use "pounds" were i live, also the minimum amount of a currency that someone gets paid vary s just between the states, let alone different nations, also if robots start taking over are jobs that may sound like a bad thing, but once a shitload of people get put out of work in the situation you are describing, we will probably enter into another great depression, so unless you can somehow have robots take over all the jobs and allow everyone to sit on their behinds for life the economy probably wont fair to well, and if we someone how get around ALL OF THIS one thing i can guarantee the loss of jobs would cause more poverty.
Posted by justinoob 3 years ago
justinoob
Join my debate!