AimPrime
billsands

Is Abortion Morally Correct?

AimPrime

AimPrime

Con

I strongly believe having an abortion has the same meaning as killing a human life. It is disgusting, And inconsiderate. Abortion is only acceptable if the female has a mental disorder or some other disease, Other than that, There is no excuse. Females who use the argument "A fetus isn't a human life" is pure stupidity and ignorance. A fetus is the beginning of a HUMAN LIFE, No matter how it looks. It is a living organism. We say plants and tiny bacteria are living organisms, So why do we say a baby that is very tiny, Not living? That logic makes no sense. Their philosophy is idiotic and condescending. Women feel empowered when they have abortions, And claim it wasn't even a *real* baby, When in reality, They are living human beings, And they just killed one. I think it is disgusting, Immature, And idiotic. I would like to hear my opponents view on this, And hopefully they will be civil and logical.
billsands

Pro

Who are you to tel some one else how to live their life, Who are you to imose your moral views on others, As long as no one is hurt, Its no nobodies business and a fetus doesnt count a fetus is nothing
AimPrime

Con

I don't know how someone like you got on this debate. I specifically selected certain prerequisites, So that I a person with a lot of wins and experience could debate on this topic. Your vocabulary is awfully written, And your ignorance blinds you from the truth. A fetus IS something. It is living tissue of a potential human being, A living organism. We say a tiny plant or piece of bacteria is living, So why should a fetus be treated any different? The logic makes no sense. It is a crime to abort a child. You are allowing a doctor to KILL your child. The details are quite graphic on how they kill the baby, And it is disgusting. It is immature, Arrogant, And pathetic, And women should be punished for their choices. Abortion is only acceptable on certain conditions, Such as; Rape, Or Mental Disorder. Please do your research before you post on such a sensitive topic, So you don't risk embarrassment. Hopefully on Round 3, You will be more intellectual and mature on your argument.
billsands

Pro

according to both science and the bible a fetus is not the same as a living be=reathing person, By the bible a person is alive at first breath, In old testment the death of a fetus was a crime against PROPERTY not against a human thats a fact, By sceince life begins when the fetus is viable otside the womb not till then. And it isnt your business what epople do stop telling others how to live their lives
AimPrime

Con

AimPrime forfeited this round.
billsands

Pro

it isnt up to you to dictate morality to others, Part of freedom is letting people live their own lives by their own values
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
if a fetus is human why does it resemble stewed prawn?
Posted by Faithful_Lancelot 3 years ago
Faithful_Lancelot
Yeetus Heetus Fetus Deletus
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
AimPrimebillsandsTied
Reasons for voting decision: I found Cons argument more convincing by how it used his point of view logic and common sense, but he failed to expand upon it, as it appears whether true or not that Pro is trolling the debate. But since there could be uncertainty if Pro is trolling or not and Con forfeited the last round without explanation, though probably because he did not feel Pro responded appropriately, I'll leave conduct tied. I am going to give Con points for spelling and grammar as Pro's is lacking. I suspect this is intentional, but it does add a bit of a rude tone to his rounds (To me). I am not familiar enough with the sources that Pro claimed and he did not leave any links or include any passages, so sources will be tied. For what thought before and after, I'd rather not say.