xx_TheMaster0fReddit_xx
Jakky

Is Age Just a Number?

Jakky

xx_TheMaster0fReddit_xx

Pro

As an active NAMBLA supporter and a 38 year old man who works in a child care occupation, I see children under the age of consent engaging in sexual activity(kissing, Hard hugging, Touching). Why can't a man of my size have the same rights of the underaged? I can take it slow and easy! It's not like I'm going to throw them off bridges!
Jakky

Con

nOPE. Nope nope nope-ity NOPE.

Age is not just a number. It determines how old you are and how mature you may be. If you're 3 years old, Then it's pretty obvious that you still need to be taken care of. Plus, If you're using the excuse that 'age doesn't matter in true love' or anything of that annoying cliche stuff, Then nOPe.
Kids still need to develop. It's not good for them to be one day playing with their barbie dolls, Then the next wearing 10 inches of makeup and a dress that barely covers their bodies. Now, Age may be just a number if you're older than the age of what I'd consider to be a child (20, I guess), But if you're applying this concept to children, Then imma be calling my moose to come and get a brick of cheese that smells like blue feet and stuff it in your nose.
xx_TheMaster0fReddit_xx

Pro

You're saying that because you're brainwashed that 3 year olds can't take care of themselves.
Jakky

Con

Oh, Obviously they can. 3-year-olds can totally drive a car, Drop themselves off at school, Handle money carefully, Buy a house and do so carefully, Cook edible things, Run a company, Etc. They're so achieving - and at such a young age, Too!

Have you ever seen a 3 year old able to drive a car? Or handle a knife carefully? Sure, There are a few, But let's be honest, Those are far in between. They still need parental supervision while swimming - in fact, Some aren't even able to make it to the toilet, Or god even know what to do with a toilet.

3 -year-olds are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves? Hah, If only the world were like that.
xx_TheMaster0fReddit_xx

Pro

Bro i bet you think global warming exists
Jakky

Con

that's nice.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
You justify your pederastic beliefs with the fact that juveniles often have sexual intercourse with each other. This in itself needs to be justified (which it isn't) before it can be used as a basis for argument. I believe that people working in child care are supposed to actually prevent that sort of thing.
Teenagers are not physically mature, Especially their brains. They shouldn't be allowed to have sex with each other or adults.
Posted by EzDuel 3 years ago
EzDuel
Does age bring maturity? Not in itself I don't think. I've seen plenty of old people more goofy than I am. I'm 17. (Yes my profile age is inaccurate. . . Selecting random dates to create an account will do that)
Posted by EzDuel 3 years ago
EzDuel
Age is just a word, I don't know what you mean. .
Posted by EzDuel 3 years ago
EzDuel
This could have been a good debate.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
oh man. I would have loved to give this guy a good logical thrashing. I try to be objective, But just seeing the word NAMBLA tilted me, Lol.
Posted by EverlastingMoment 3 years ago
EverlastingMoment
*FBI wants to know your location*
Vote Placed by Anonymous 3 years ago
xx_TheMaster0fReddit_xxJakkyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro seemed to just troll the last part of the debate and did not provide any explanation to his first statement. Con provided a successful rebuttal in both his first and second statements.