Lexi.Lou114
TheDankestFrog

Is Apple Better Than Samsung

Lexi.Lou114 has forfeited round #4.
Started: 3/29/2018 Category: Technology
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Lexi.Lou114

Pro

There has been a long argument of which is better, Apple or Samsung. Personally, I"m an Apple fan, but I would like to know YOUR side of the argument.
TheDankestFrog

Con

This is more of a recent thing. Apple devices were crashed by one character, Most of the people who sent that symbol were Samsung users. Samsung also is not as money hungry as Apple, they removed the headphone jack for a thousand dollar phone only to have you buy wireless headphones for 70 dollars, The layout is also very confusing.
Lexi.Lou114

Pro

At least Apple phones don"t blow up in your face like Samsung Galaxy S7. And don"t even get me started on Bixxy. They are very cheap phones and sell them for 900 dollars. Oh, how and how about, they include a 3.5mm headphone jack ADAPTER. Apple came first and then Samsung came in out of nowhere and think they are the king. Oh, did I mention that Apple actually had their 10th year IPhone ANNIVERSARY. No duh they are selling an iPhone for $1000.
TheDankestFrog

Con

You see, Samsung phones arent the only ones blowing up.( Source: https://www.express.co.uk...) Samsung also has multiple choices,You can get them with better cameras for example, that variety does not exist with iphones, Now even though multi-tasking exists with recent apple products, Android has had it easily done for a long time. AND I CAN USE MY CHARGER FROM AN OLDER SAMSUNG PHONE OR TABLET ON A NEWER VERSION! you dont need a new charger for every new samsung device. Its your move.
Lexi.Lou114

Pro

Apple is a company that actually cares and listens to there fans. Samsung doesn"t. All the hate about Bixxy, and all Samsung did was disable that feature!!! It took them 6 months and all they did was disable the feature! They didn"t even make it so you could use it for another feature. Of course they put the button in the easiest place to accedentally press it. Apple would never do that. Their phones are unique. Think about it, if Apple never made the IPhone, there would never be Samsung. Samsung copied off Apple with the touch keyboard. So don"t say Apple is horrible, because Apple basically made Samsung because without the IPhone or Newton, there would never be the Galaxy or Galaxy Tab.
TheDankestFrog

Con

Apple copied samsung, by taking fingerprint and face id, samsung had it before apple, And can you give me an example of apple listening to their fans, And android is also more customisable. Android phones are also MUCH more powerful, And iphones stop working after working after a year or so. REMEMBER WHEN APPLE SLOWED DOWN THE PHONES FOR MONEY??
Posted by D4R 3 years ago
D4R
I personally agree with TheDankestFrog.