razzo
Jx78

Is Australia Real?

Argument Due
We are waiting for Jx78 to post argument for round #2. If you are Jx78, login to see your options.
Updated: 15 hours ago Status: Debating Period

razzo

Con

Australia isn't real. It's simple, Really. We all see Australia as this sort of upside-down place, As if it isn't even on Earth at all. The spiders are huge. No spider on Earth is that big. I think we can all agree that this place isn't real. And if you try to tell me that you or a friend or even a family member lives in Australia, You are lying. That person is living in England.
Jx78

Pro

See the snakes in Africa? No snakes in earth is that big. I think we can all agree that this place isn't real. And if you try to tell me if a friend or family member lives in Africa, You're lying. They're living in America.

You're seriously depending on this kind of evidence? Please tell me that you're joking.
razzo

Con

razzo forfeited this round.
Posted by Block19 3 days ago
Block19
Yeah, I'm pretty sure razzo is just a bot that was made to say dumb and ridiculous things. There is no way a real person could be that dumb, I challenge that bot to prove it is a real person