DuckDuckPoop
FrenchFlugel

Is Cancer A consircay

FrenchFlugel has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/19/2018 Category: Cars
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

DuckDuckPoop

Pro

Cancer was made by Bush. Why? BECAUSE OIL!!!!!!!!! AND TRAPS!!!!
FrenchFlugel

Con

Alright, this is just ridiculous. First off, cancer was found BEFORE Bush's presidency by THOUSANDS of years. Infact, https://www.news-medical.net... even states 'Some of the earliest evidence of cancer is found among fossilized bone tumors in human mummies in ancient Egypt, and references to the same has been found in ancient manuscripts.', really showing off the timeline that we are up against. Hell, the oldest description of the disease is from Egypt and dates back to about 3000 BC. I'm willing to bet my life that Bush isn't that old.
Secondly, why would this disease be used for oil? Oil has literally nothing to do with the condition, and traps??? Please be more specific. Now, if you're stating 'cancer was made to kill oil rig leaders and potentially add more oil to the US's already large reserves', while denying my first fact- you still would be wrong. Cancer isn't contagious (unless you state the cases from having transplants from a cancer patient, but even that's been link to the antibiotics used to prevent the organ's rejection) and if you have ANY cases where cancer was spread from one person to another through the qualities of an infection, virus, or plague to humans (yes, I know about the Tasmanian devil case), please link it.
I find your claim to be extremely absurd, though, I expect you are a troll considering your bio says you are 109 years old. Still, I have time on my hands, and i'm intrigued to see what your next claim is.
PS- Here's a page to help you realize how cancer works if you don't already know, and how it can even potentially occur/be transmitted https://www.cancer.org... :)
DuckDuckPoop

Pro

My wiimote is bigger than your so I am right and you are wrong.

Ok So evidence suggusts that Bush was over 9,o0o,000 year old. Bush is aso saud to have had sex with over 30ndinos. HE WAS AROUND WITG THE DINOS!!!!!! HE WAS NUTTING THEM BEFORE U WERE BOOOOOOOOOOOORN!
In the end I am right U r wrong suck my dick
Posted by Blargh01 3 years ago
Blargh01
Who made this debate? A 7-year-old?
Posted by NDECD1441 3 years ago
NDECD1441
Sweet goly mother of...