NeonMatter90
PushHarper

Is Cardi B the new Queen of Rap?

NeonMatter90 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/12/2018 Category: Music
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

NeonMatter90

Pro

I think she is, She's replaced Minaj in the Rap Game I think her new album 'Invasion of Privacy' Is Hot too
PushHarper

Con

I thought I clicked no. I agree with you completely. She is statistically and skill wise the best.
Posted by Mous3_doee 3 years ago
Mous3_doee
This is completely wrong. Nicki Minaj is the Queen of Rap and will be the Queen of Rap for years to come. Cardi's whole album was based on Offset cheating on her, almost all her songs had a feature, and lyrically she cannot compete with Nicki Minaj. "Cardi be grindin on Offset, Cardi put the p**** on offset. I'm literally gagging.
Posted by blvsian 3 years ago
blvsian
I DISAGREE COMPLETLY, THE FACT THAT Y'ALL AGREE WITH ONE ANOTHER IS DISGUSTING. Nicki has and always will be rap queen, beating multiple music records set by past queens in the industry and currently tie with Beyonc" with the leading female billboard hits. So have several seats and goodnight.
Posted by JimShady 3 years ago
JimShady
Yeah, she kind of is. I don't think her reign will last too long, but we'll see. She's actually pretty good, I like her voice and attitude.