Apikalia13
HayMee

Is Chat Noir cooler than Ladybug?

Apikalia13 has forfeited round #4.
Started: 2/21/2018 Category: Movies
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Apikalia13

Pro

Chat Noir is way cooler than Ladybug because he has a cool outfit. Its way better than a polka dotted spandex suit! Also he has a staff instead of a magical yo-yo, Ladybug does not look as cool as Chat Noir when she is spinning a magic yo-yo around and using it to swing around the city like Spiderman. Spider Ladybug?!
HayMee

Con

OMIGOSH. Ladybug is so much cooler than chat like seriously. She can swing around and clearly obey the laws of physics while chat just jumps these huge distances and runs on buildings, like what the heck dude. Also the guy who voices chat was in Twilight and that is a fact.
Apikalia13

Pro

Oh come on! using a staff to catapult up onto buildings somewhat obeys the laws of physics. As a fact, I did an experiment at home where I would go outside with an overhanging lamppost just like the show. I then got a yo-yo and proceed to throw it as the lamppost. It didn't even wrap around it to stay! It took me 10 tries to actually get the yo-yo to wrap around the lamppost. When it finally worked, i leapt up into the air but the yo-yo just snapped! It was a nice yo-yo as well. And this proves that your claim for the physics of ladybugs yo-yo is false. However, I tried a staff next, and although I couldn't catapult onto a building like Chat Noir, i still go much further than with my yo-yo.
HayMee

Con

Dude are you like mentally disabled or something? Ladybug is better cause ladybugs are cooler than cats. Cats poop in boxes and always have bad breath because they eat stupid tuna and fish and stuff. Ladybugs eat nice fresh leafs and I don't think they even poop. So there, I win, you can give up now.
Apikalia13

Pro

There are so many things wrong with that debate argument I can't even begin to count. First of all, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but Chat Noir and Ladybug are CLEARLY humans. The characters didn't do any of that stuff ONCE in the episodes. Also, cats are beautiful creatures that will rip your face off if given the chance. Ladybugs? I've never had my face ripped off by a ladybug. Ur an idiot face
HayMee

Con

You are the idiot, you clearly do not pay attention to the details in the show. Adrien is a human, that is true, but plagg is clearly a cat. And when Adrien transforms he becomes HALF CAT. He is clearly not a human because he has ears. And he doesn't even act like a cat, he just makes bad attempts at flirting and likes a stick. That sounds more like a dog to me. Also Ladybug is more like a Ladybug because she has the antenna things on her pigtails. She also has cooler powers so ha. Feel free to give up now.
Posted by Blue7_khateeb 8 months ago
Blue7_khateeb
They're both equally as cool.