WrickItRalph
DonaldTrumpp

Is Circumcision Morally Correct?

WrickItRalph

WrickItRalph

Con

Circumcision harms babies and has no medical benefits.

Open floor.
DonaldTrumpp

Pro

cut it off those babies deserve it xD
WrickItRalph

Con

Omg, You're a troll aren't you. W/e

Please explain why babies deserve to be mutilated? Assuming that you're not a troll, I expect actual details. But, Of course, You're probably a troll.
DonaldTrumpp

Pro

babies are annoying and are so loud believe me and stupid so punish them because they bother me im stronger anyways and ya beat those weak kids until they r strong like me
WrickItRalph

Con

lol, Okay troll, Enjoy your life. I had a good chat in the comment section anyways, So this was still productive. Kudos to you for committing to your role I suppose.
DonaldTrumpp

Pro

DonaldTrumpp forfeited this round.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
@FakeTrump. I'm not going to respond to any of your trollish comments. This is not a response, It's a disclaimer
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
@oalks

I'm down for that
Posted by oalks 3 years ago
oalks
Oh man, I was looking forward to some valid discourse on this topic.

I'd gladly take up this debate with you myself if you'd like. After all, I don't think I could say anything worse than the troll here.
Posted by EzDuel 3 years ago
EzDuel
Oh god lol
Posted by DonaldTrumpp 3 years ago
DonaldTrumpp
stfu you don't know how to raise a kid so gfys you beat him so hes your slave for life and scared af
Posted by EzDuel 3 years ago
EzDuel
@donald

Punishment for actions so that the baby conforms with what you want from the baby. I would go with the calming down approach instead of abuse that can cause permanent negative effects. Also, This is beyond punishment or disciplining.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
I would like to point out that my sons are not circumcised and I can attest personally that foreskins do not cause any problems with hygiene. We've never even had to clean their penises on the inside of the foreskin and you can't even pull it back when they're young anyways. Pulling back a foreskin when they're babies actually causes them physical harm. I had to stop a doctor from doing it once. It's not the doctors faults that they're ignorant on the subject. You have to understand that they get all their info from organizations that advocate for circumcisions, So they think they're data is good, But it's not. I urge anyone with kids on the way to research this. Circumcision is the most important decision that you don't want to make for you child at birth, Lol.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
@normaldude

"women like them better"
That's because they have nothing to compare it to. Also, They've been taught that those penises are the norm. It's all in their head. Furthermore, Most of a man's sexual pleasure is in the foreskin. So circumcised men don't get to enjoy sex as much. Also, It makes penises deformed. You know how people talk about penises leaning to the left or right? Well penises aren't suppose to do that! If your penis leans, It's because the doctor botched it. Also, Having a foreskin makes you last longer in bed. So why do you think women would like this less? There are no benefits to circumcision. It's myth because Abrahamic religions think circumcisions are necessary, So they make up fake stats about aids and cleanliness, But the truth is that kids DIE from circumcisions. Doctors also botch about 2 or 3 a week and a lot of circumcisions have to be fixed. There's also cases of botching where the penis recedes into the child's body and they appear to have no penis anymore. So what are he benefits exactly?
Posted by EzDuel 3 years ago
EzDuel
@normaldude Does the end justify the means?
Posted by normaldude 3 years ago
normaldude
I don't know how to debate and I know you would win even if you're wrong because of that so I'm happy giving my opinion here. I'm glad I was circumcised and it has nothing to do with religion. I just read some benefits of circumcision medically. Women like them better than uncircumcised penises and that's enough for me
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
WrickItRalphDonaldTrumppTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was a troll.