Cactuspuncher
gray65

Is Donald Trump's Twitter Posts a Creditable/Legitimate Source

Cactuspuncher

Con

Do you really think he is legit? Just look at his twitter.

How to find out who Trump really is in a fun way:
Step 1: Go to YouTube
Step 2: Search up "Donald Trump John Oliver"
Step 3: Watch all the videos made by John Oliver
Step 4: Search up "Donald Trump Geography" on YouTube
Step 5: Go watch the first one
Step 6: Come back and vote for me

If you are arguing for pro, Please watch all the videos. They are not a waste of time and are hilarious and informative. (This isn't a tryhard debate :D)
gray65

Pro

I do See your point on this argument however, No matter the case the statement you have provided for this debate topic was "is Trumps Twitter posts a legitimate source? " Well in order for it to be a legitimate source it has to come from Donald trump and not someone else and it has, Therefore I see no reasoning that it is not a credible source besides your source is less credible than the Twitter post that come from our president
Cactuspuncher

Con

Yes, The posts are from Donald Trump, But my debate is (in really simple terms) is Trump a 'trustable' source. Anyone would have understood that. Also, I really hoped I could have a conversation with a Trump supporter as I am from Japan and I have no idea why he is popular.
1. No way Trump is a legitimate source. Go check 'PolitiFact' online and just read it
2. READ TRANSCRIPTS OF HIS SPEECHES! MAKES NO SENSE! -_-
3. Check his approval rating in other countries (google it) and view documentaries
gray65

Pro

At this point knowing you are not living in America why does this issue press you?
Cactuspuncher

Con

America is the most prominent and important nation in the world, Both economically, Culturally, And militarily. In Japan, If someone is asking about politics, Its a 50% chance they are talking about American politics. Japan in America are both culturally and economically connected by a lot, So that is why it matters to me. When you have a mental and apathetic businessman like Donald Trump as the leader of the USA, It greatly influences every nation. Vote for me as he refused to debate with me D:
gray65

Pro

screw you Russia is the best country because they have the best military. The reason why is because every war that took place on Russian soil they won. They have the best strategic plan that never has failed them.
Posted by Cactuspuncher 3 years ago
Cactuspuncher
An additional note to your last statement. Yes, Russia is one of the best defensive and cyber militaries on earth, But they lack an offensive military capability.
Also, Please do not go too off topic.