SunnyMitten
MasterMewtwo

Is Fnaf Dead?

MasterMewtwo
Started: 4/14/2018 Category: Games

SunnyMitten

Pro

The "Fan-base" is Terrible, i don't care, the games suck too, because they are boring to play after a while, and you'll get too used to the jump-scares, which means after screaming by getting jump-scared once, the same thing again will not the same effect, and relies on jump-scares, the most boring cliche in all of horror, which means the game loses it's effect after a little bit.
#FnafSucks
MasterMewtwo

Con

When people refer to a fandom or game series or meme as "dead", they mean it's inactive and no one's interested in it anymore.

It doesn't matter if the fans are toxic, bad, or happy. If the fans are active, then the series has people interested, thus not dead.
Whether FNAF is boring to play is all your opinion. Youtubers like Markiplier have been playing the FNAF series since the first game, and they bring an enjoyable viewing experience to the majority of fans. (I say 'majority' since not everyone will like it.)
In FNAF 4, you can't be certain you'll get jumpscared when you open that door. That's how it gets Markiplier, even though he became immune to the jumps in the first 3 games.
FNAF isn't just a horror game, it also has lore, and quite a bit of it. MatPat, The Game Theorist, even made an entire playlist spanning from the first game, until even the 6th game covering his theories!
There's also the challenge in FNAF. If you think it's an easy game, try 20/20 mode in the games. Not even Scott Cawthon, the maker of the games, could beat the first game's 20/20/20/20 mode.
SunnyMitten

Pro

I Guess you're right about that, i am just here to make a fnaf fan or two angry at me, because i LOVE to offend fnaf fans, no joke.
MasterMewtwo

Con

Fair enough. You know, this debate fills me with Determination.
SunnyMitten

Pro

for me, i am trying to cause controversy throughout the internet on me by several fans of games that people call dead sometimes, so i can make those fans look bad, look at the Roblox community, they are being called "cancer" because of the inappropriate content they spit out into the internet, and onto Roblox itself.
MasterMewtwo

Con

Good idea. We don't wanna have a bad time, after all.
SunnyMitten

Pro

i guess let's end this debate with a goodbye and part ways for now, i guess.
MasterMewtwo

Con

Though I have one question... Is anime real?
SunnyMitten

Pro

it is real, but not real as in real people looking like they are from anime, look at this information i got.
According to Natsuki Matsumoto, the first animated film produced in Japan may have stemmed from as early as 1907. Known as Katsud!3; Shashin, it is called "anime" because it is animated films and Televison shows made in japan, yeah, anime's that old!
MasterMewtwo

Con

I love how oblivious you are to the Undertale references. Also, Sans is Ness.
Vote Placed by tanner_1230 3 years ago
tanner_1230
SunnyMittenMasterMewtwoTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm just doing my part and giving this debate a winner (also fnaf is great)