TBNRFragsLoot
NotSteve333

Is Fornite Better than Roblox

Started: 2/19/2019 Category: Games

TBNRFragsLoot

Pro

Fortnite is better than Roblox for a lot of reasons, Fortnite doesn't make a sound when you die and there is no blood stains when you die
NotSteve333

Con

Well, That's not a lot of reasons, But whatever
For your first point, Fortnite makes a sound when you die as well. It's less obvious but it's there. It has a little beep or ring or something, So that's a moot point, And I don't think it contributes to the overall quality anyway.

For your second point, I don't think Roblox does either most of the time. Maybe a few select games, But not the entire thing.

As for my point, Roblox has many games inside it, Including Fortnite, Meaning that it has more variety, Giving it a better chance of having a higher quality.
TBNRFragsLoot

Pro

Fortnite gives a purpose in the game, With challenges and achievements, The graphics are way better than Roblox with its blocky graphics. And if Roblox is such of a game than why is Ninja, Lazerbeam, Loserfruit, Lacky, TFue, Etc, Playing Fortnite and not Roblox all day?
NotSteve333

Con

First, I'm going to ignore all of your grammar errors.

You say graphics, But you are actually referring to art style, Which is entirely subjective. I could say PUBG has a better art style than Fortnites cartoony art style, And that would be an equally valid statement. As for the challenges and achievements, They are still meaningless if they are as simple as "drop at Loot Lake" or "find a specific house. " Yes they are challenges, But they lack any depth. Furthermore, They only give you cosmetics in the end, Which don't have any bearing on game play and thus lack depth.

If you then say that Roblox lacks depth, I reply that it does. But it's variety and simple nature allow it to be a more pure and fun experience. You don't have to worry about getting a *#1 Victory Royal*, You simply can just have fun playing some mini games. It's more relaxing, And with less pressure, Which is what me and many other people want in a video game.

Also, Citing streamers as a reason for Fortnite's superiority is a flawed argument. That's like saying soccer must be awful because Lebron James doesn't play it.
TBNRFragsLoot

Pro

TBNRFragsLoot forfeited this round.
NotSteve333

Con

I would forfeit in return, But I don't want to have to wait three days to do that, So I'm not going to make any points here. This is simply to get this over with.
Posted by RobyBan08 1 year ago
RobyBan08
Roblox is better and it always will, And fortnite is a dead game, It was trending in 2018 but it's not anymore.
And in response to all stupid comments, You can create games in roblox, And it's not at straightforward as creating a fortnite minigame. Creating a roblox game is very similar as creating a real game, There is scripting to make your game work.
Posted by EzDuel 2 years ago
EzDuel
What a grand and intoxicating innocence!
Posted by Smug_Tomato 2 years ago
Smug_Tomato
Both are trash.
Posted by UltimateGenius 2 years ago
UltimateGenius
Who in the world would say roblox is better than fortnite? Roblox is much lower quality and now offers only a bit more that fortnite. Fortnite even allows people to create their own game modes, Except that earning achievements and finishing missions actually do something in fortnite.