Adsy1092
litboij

Is Fortnite dead?

Adsy1092 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/16/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Adsy1092

Con

Do you guys think that fortnite is dead?
litboij

Pro

BRUH! What do you meannnn brother. It"s very alive and more than ever. Every month their sales are higher and higher. . . In Febuary they made about 100 million, Suprassing PUBG, In April they made 300 million, In June they made nearly 400 million. They became the first video game to make over one billion on in game purchases. Their sales continue to peak as everyone says they will drop. They won"t die for a while til a better game comes out. Their weekly updates and the buildup of the hype of new seasons keep people attached to the game. For a lot of us, It"s an addiction that we must feed. Epic devs said a few days ago they"re getting over 150 MILLION users log on to the game on a 1-2 day basis. The game is huge and it"s only here to grow. Litboij out *mic drop*

Add me on fortnite: litboij
Xbox: litboij
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@IQ32
Shaygets, Yiddish for Goy, What's the worst part about going to a gay picnic? All the hotdogs taste like sh*t.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

Nope. I'm not doing anything the wrong way. Nice try though.

But that joke is so true tho I can't even hate on it. XD
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@IQ32
Moyshe kapoyer, Yiddish for an idiot who always doing things the wrong way. What does a gay man and an ambulance have in common? They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

No, No, You see, My birth mom briefly considered an abortion as almost every unsuspecting parent does, But condoms were never used so I'm not certain why they got involved in the process of making my birth certificate.
Your birth certificate is just an apology. Not even from a factory or company, Just a general apology that someone was expecting to have a beautiful child but got stuck with whatever you were.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@IQ32
You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
I sure hope so.
Let's move on to a better trend that people can ruin.