gkim
Logan38

Is God's existence is even an important question?

gkim

gkim

Pro

In thinking whether or not God's existence is even an important question, if his existence is not important then why do people still now argue about his presence. According to Dr. Craig, If God does not exist, then life is objectively meaningless; but man cannot live consistently and happily knowing that life is meaningless, but man cannot live consistently and happily knowing that our life is meaningless; so in order to be happy and live consistently, we need to have meaning. Therefore without God, man and the universe are without any real significance.
1. If God does not exist, there cannot be any objective purpose, meaning, or value in our lives.
2. God does not exist.
3. Therefore, there is no objective meaning, purpose, or values in our lives.
And if there is no God, then objective right and wrong do not exist. Then does this prove that your answer whether or not it is right or wrong it doesn't exist?
And does that mean you live with no objective meaning, purpose, or values in your lives if you claim that God's existence is not that important?
Logan38

Con

You make a bunch of assumptions in your statement. There being purpose to your life has nothing to do with god existing or not. Free will was given to people. Certain behavioral guidelines were given to people. Within that framework, people should give purpose to their own lives. In an absolute sense, there is no greater meaning to peoples lives. The absolute purpose is to exist. Now, what you then do with that time you have, should be of a constructive nature and follow the guidelines given to people 1000s of years ago. When you fail to realize that or understand that, there is a place where you will go, which is very unpleasant. God is not a human being, although it should be clear from older biblical texts, he can appear on this planet in human form. In the known story to people, he was known as Jesus Christ. The fact that God exists has already been proven, but people have chosen not to look or to ignore such information. I am not talking about the regurgitated information people have been talking about for decades. There are other sources to confirm this. Is it an important question? Yes it is. Reading the biblical texts, god would appear on the planet to judge peoples behavior. Even around this time approx. Do you think, seeing the state of the world, this judgement will be positive for most people? I do not believe so. But, to get back to the question. Any unanswered question is important. Some questions might not be answered right away, but discarding a question, because you do not have the answers, is never a smart thing to do. No matter if you believe what the question is about or not. You might always be surprised by the outcome, when a question eventually is answered.
gkim

Pro

You are making assumptions as well. How do you know that our absolute purpose is to exist? Who gives you this purposes? And how can you claim this? Do you have proofs? And how can you say there is a absolute purpose when there is no abosolute being?
Logan38

Con

No, I am not making assumptions. I know exactly why people are here. Yes, I have proof. I will have to give you a truncated version, as I only have 8000 characters. I had to cut quite an amount of things out. Here is your proof:
Hi! So , I am going to be as clear as possible. The creator/god/jesus christ is already here. Now, some explanation that is missing from the message I will be pasting, I will add here. As you can read in the message, GOD(3 letters)=7+15+4=26(letters in the real alphabet)=2+6=8, 38. But there is only 1 master number, 11. 3+8=11. JESUS=10+5+19+21+19=74=7+4=11. So, that says with mathematics god=jesus right? Now, Jesus is depicted in blue, red and gold in proper art. Look at what happens: GOLD=7+15+12+4=38! 3+8=11! BLUE=2+12+21+5=40=4+0=4, RED=18+5+4=27=2+7=9, 49! LOGAN=12+15+7+1+14=49! You see? Was there the whole time already, people just had not figured it out. How about I explain the connection with the Epic, mentioned in video 1,2 and 3 of my playlist as well? Here we go:
As you can read, my birthday is 121280, It clearly states the position in the number Pi, which is 3 and an infinite number, infinity symbol on its side is the symbol 8, as in 38, 194238.. Now, 19, Yeah, is the number I was living on, De rungraaf 19 in Eindhoven. 42, which is also mentioned in my videos, in combination with a woman named Miss K8, 42 is also mentioned in HitCHhikers' guide to the galaxy, CH, Because her name is Kateryna=8 Kremko=6 Kremko has life path 1, so her numbers are 1,8,6.. My name, is Logan=5 van=3 Engelen=7 birthday 12, 3,5,7 and 12.. 1+8+6+3+5+7+12=42.. My address, de rungraaf 19, is also in 77 numbers of phi. 77, is the number my supposed mother lived on in her life, it also 1977, when Close encounters of the 3rd kind was released, the movie, and Eindhoven, yeah, has the evoluon, a giant UFO shaped building, that is 77 meters across. The 5 notes or tones of the movie Close encounters of the 3rd kind, can be found in the number Pi, as shown in my videos. They give a reference to a place called the Epic in Tilburg, where I went to meet Kateryna and Kimberly, a friend of hers. Do you see both names start with K? 11 is the only master number. Wanna see what happens when we look up those notes in the number pi? They are D E C C G.. 45337.. So, fine, here we go.. We do it in 2 iterations, as that is how I created it.. First, the first ten matches. Then eleven. You can check this yourself at:
http://www.angio.net...
Just remember to add 1 right? The index is from the beginning.. We are going to numerology these indexes, because if you would have looked at my videos, you would have understood, I purposely use numerology.
1: 51591=5+1+5+9+1=21=2+1=3

2: 112322=1+1+2+3+2+2=11

3: 183368=1+8+3+3+6+8=29=2+9=11

4: 238861=2+3+8+8+6+1=28=2+8=10=1+0=1

5: 460261=4+6+0+2+6+1=19=1+9=10=1+0=1

6: 569265=5+6+9+2+6+5=33=3+3=6

7: 644728=6+4+4+7+2+8=31=3+1=4

8: 873608=8+7+3+6+0+8=32=3+2=5

9: 970334=9+7+0+3+3+4=26=2+6=8

10: 987977=9+8+7+9+7+7=47=4+7=11

11: 1116243=1+1+1+6+2+4+3=18=1+8=9

Reorder? On purpose, because of the number 58, as the sky phenomenon in Sweden was at a ski resort with the number 58. So, 10 iterations.

3 11 11 1 1 6 4 5 8 11

You see the 58? Reorder..

5 3 8 11 11 1 1 6 4 11

Now, 0 is not possible:

The address of the Epic in Tilburg is:

Heuvelring 116
5038 CL

Heuvelring=8+5+21+22+5+12+18+9+14+7=121=1+2+1=4.

So, we got the 116. Heuvelring=4. left:

538 11 11 11

Well, how about we look at it this way? Kateryna,K=11, Kimberly, K=11, I was there, Jesus=11.. But, if you split that (there are pictures in my videos proving I was there and those women as well) 111, 111. 1+1+1=3=C, 1+11=12=L. full postal code. 538 is in my name chart.. 11 iterations:

3 11 11 1 1 6 4 5 8 11 9

EPIC, E=5, P=16, I=9, C=3.. So, we remove those values:

11 11 1 4 8 11

148?
Logan=12+15+7+1+14=49
Van=22+1+14=37
Engelen=5+14+7+5+12+5+14=62
49+37+62=148

Does God Exist? People say Nobody has proof god exists. I have proof God exists. Now, how would god go about proving, he is actually the creator/god? With a puzzle, a pattern, that Nobody could solve. And by solving it, proving who he really is. There is such a puzzle/pattern. I will start explaining it. The puzzle, has to do with numbers, colors, numerology and symbology:

GOD(3 letter word)=7+15+4=26 2+6=8, 38. The 8 can be seen as the infinity symbol on its side, which is sometimes also used as the symbol for a paradox.

Illuminati symbolism? dollar bill? "In god we trust" In the seal, Novus Ordo Seclorum, which has been falsely used as New world Order. It actually means, New order of the Ages.

The symbol is a triangle and an EYE. Triangle=3, EYE=5+25+5=8, 38.

Science, every atom is made out of protons. A proton is made out of 3 Quarks which exchange 8 gluons, 38.

The mass of a proton=938 Mev/c. 938 in alphabet=ICH. ICH, old greek word ICHTHUS, I=Jesus, CH=Christ.

CH=38.

CHristianity. CHurCH. And in chuRCH, with numerology, R=18=1+8=9, so it also says 938.

Chemistry, CH is very common.

Light takes approx 8.3 minutes to get from the sun to the earth, 38 backwards.

The moon is receding at 3.8 cm a year from the earth, 38.

The earth is the 3rd of 8 planets, 38.

DNA, when written like this, says C G A T. C=3, G=7, A=1, T=20=2+0=2. You could see that as 3, 7, 12? shown in video.

The creator/god could have put ideas into peoples minds, 1000s of years ago, that would actually predict/match him.

My supposed father was born on the 26st of August, star sign, Virgo, depicted as the Virgin.

I later in my life, moved to a place called Helmond, the Netherlands. Translated to English, that means the Mouth of Hell. A lot of people wanted to fight me, hurt me etc. in that place.

I later moved back to Eindhoven, to the Heilige Geestraat, in English that means, Holy Ghost street. It is between, the Paradijslaan, English, Paradise lane, and the Edenstraat or Edenstreet.

I eventually ended up at a workplace, getting into a big fight with some Jewish people, that did not seem to agree with what I said about the money system. They then threatened to kill me, my family and even crucify me.

Now, the word CREATOR=3+18+5+1+20+15+18=80 and of course 8+0=8, which is also infinity on its side, but 80. My birthday is the 12th of the 12th 1980. 12 is a common biblical number correct?

To make it even more interesting, the number pi, is 3 and an infinite number behind the . or , correct? Can you then see it symbolically, if you turn infinity back on its side as 38?

If you look up the number 121280, in the number pi, you will find this index: 194238. It ends in 38. It is followed by 839 or 938 backwards.

My name, seems to have a hidden element. My last name, van Engelen, means "of Angels" in English. Besides that:

Logan=5 letters, van=3 letters, Engelen=5+14+7+5+12+5+14=62 6+2=8. So it says 538.

Now, to make it even more interesting, I have a video series here, that explains the rest of this pattern combining people, locations, music track lyrics, CDs, the numbers pi, tau(2 times pi), phi, Fibonacci, colors, numbers, numerology, symbology etc. all into a single pattern, also showing the number 38.

Somebody named Joseph, found it necessary to come and insult me. Later on, somebody named Matthew also thought that was somehow necessary.

After staying in the Netherlands, I decided to leave and go to Lloret de mar, Spain, which some people have called like Babylon. In this place, I eventually got introduced to another woman, for a cheaper place to stay, this woman's last name ended in CH. In this new place, I ended up in a room, next to another woman, also staying at that place, named Maria.

https://www.youtube.com...

The word Epic, a user name ending in CH are visible in the following video. It also seems to have been shot in vemdalen sweden, where there is a ski resort at number 58.
gkim

Pro

Irrelevant. I do not care of want to know about your name,age, address or coincidence. You"re not answering my questions inteead you"re just trying to avoid it by writing bunch of irrelevant things like about your personal informations and numbers.
Logan38

Con

Irrelevant? You did not even look at what I presented you. But, don't worry. I made a special video for you, just now. Now, you might think the first approx. 2 minutes of the video are irrelevant for you, but after that I start speaking about this debate and you. Yeah, it's only an almost 5 minute video. Have fun watching my answer to you. Have a nice day!
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Blasphemy..
Posted by chesnagamble 3 years ago
chesnagamble
excuse me but a flying spaghetti monster is not eternal it's matter and exists within time.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
In the beginning there was nothing. Then came the monster..Pasta was creates then man..
http://www.dw.com...
Posted by WCLH01 3 years ago
WCLH01
Yes God exists, if you think that when you die, rot, decompose, and then become part of the earth that will be it ? No. My friend if you think the opressor won"t face justice and the innocent people who died won"t have their revenge in a day where no man can repent and save himself from the wicked things that they have done ? The god the creator exists, and I worship who made me alone. So you should worship who made you without figures or idols or any being next to him because we were created in this short small word just to worship him alone . And it could be a matter of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even decades that we will return to him.
Posted by carroll0912 3 years ago
carroll0912
There is so much proof that it is an important question. For instance there is a St that died at least 100 years ago and still lookes alive and smells like roses
Posted by Syj0317 3 years ago
Syj0317
This entire debate on God's existence has been going on for hundreds of years, if not thousands, and there is no clear answer. No matter how confident one is in their answers, it is entirely subjective and based on the strength of the arguments. I believe this underlying comprehension of this issue is essential if one seeks to carry out a calm, scientific, normative debate.
Now this being said, @missmedic, the belief in God drastically changes our viewpoints on the world and the universe. It also goes to shape our behaviors and values. Thus, this is an important issue that is quite often overlooked. One popular argument for the necessity of God is the origins of morality argument. We have no clear way to explain the existence of morals without the presence of God. So, one may claim that without the belief in God, they are under no moral standard, and thus, there should be no difference between killing and healing for them.
You can't know for sure if gods do not exist either, and many individuals seem to believe that God has drastically changed their lives for the better?
I agree with your last statement that individuals may live a moral, productive, and useful live even without any belief as many do so today. However, when they begin to question the roots about these morals, nature, and life, God is most certainly not out of the question.
Posted by Syj0317 3 years ago
Syj0317
Posted by Syj0317 3 years ago
Syj0317
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Neither the existence nor the non-existence of gods is important, thus neither belief in nor denial of gods is important. Please show me that god is "either required, productive, or useful. You can't know for sure if any gods exist and, even if they do, they don't seem to care about us enough to justify worrying about them.
One need not own beliefs of any kind to establish scientific facts, observe and enjoy nature, or live a productive, moral, and useful life.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
defeated basically
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
gkimLogan38Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded it is an important question in round one when he/she says: " Is it an important question? Yes it is. "