spicyjeans
Send_dunes_plz

Is Hell real?

spicyjeans has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

spicyjeans

Con

Now, I'm not one for bringing religion into anything practical. Something logical, like the topic above, doesn't always have to be based on religion, nor science. This debate is for the many religious people I have heard say that I'll be damned to hell for swearing, lying or some other sin. I could pull references from the Bible, relating to this topic, but any Christian should know this from being apart of the religion. God placed Jesus on this Earth for the primary reason to spread His gospel and teach His people. Later on, Christ ends with dying for your sins.
So is it not kind of contradictory to say that Hell actually exists. Why would a whole sacrifice be made for your sins (specifically past, present, and future) if you'll only be sent to Hell when they're committed. Wasn't the whole point of His sacrifice to heal you from the sorrow and pain of your sins? Maybe I'm the crazy one, but that doesn't make sense to me
Send_dunes_plz

Pro

I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student. Baljeet didnt friends when she was alive and this really put her out of her misery. This really took toll on my other child my other daughter, Kanye and she also, ate a BBQ sandwich. In conclusion I have 69 cents, which means i don't money for chicken nuggets. I voted yes because i suffer iridocyclitis, and it's been a serious factor in the suicide of my ten year old daughter, Ya-Yeet Baljeet. That is why I support homework for student.
Posted by dukeofpanda 3 years ago
dukeofpanda
Sorry you couldn't get a serious debate.
Posted by OrangeTortoise 3 years ago
OrangeTortoise
It's my belief that hell is just the separation from God after death. I don't think it's eternal burning or something like that.