KJVPrewrather
Thesistic_Satanism

Is Jesus a better God than Satan tries to be?

KJVPrewrather

Pro

Just tell me what to prove, and I will. Jesus is God and Lord in Human flesh (John 1:L14), and He die on the cross for your and my sins so repentant and humble sinners can receive Him as their God, Lord, and Savior. Do this, and have eternal life according to Romans 5:10, 109, John 14:6, and Acts 4:12. He loves you and thought of you while the cross tortured Him to death. He rose from the dead to give sinners spiritual victory. I'm in love with Him spiritually.
Thesistic_Satanism

Con

if Satan is an entity with supernatural powers that he uses to punish evildoers, then doesn't that make him a good person.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Jesus punishes unrepentant sinners and loves His sheep to the point of death, and torture AS THE VICTIM. He is the God who was tortured to death so you can repent, confess Him as God, Lord, and Savior. He is love according to 1 John 4:8, and saved me from hellfire, and saved my physical life as well. He has done more than I deserve, and I just want to share Him with you. Jesus is Greek for Yeshua which is Hebrew for Salvation. What you think you have suffered is finite compared to how He suffers every day when His beloved creation rejects Him. Don't break His heart and be eternally lost. I am good at respecting privacy, send me a message, and we can talk more openly. I woiuld love to call you my Christian brother or sister.
Thesistic_Satanism

Con

Sorry to say this, but Christianity isn't the path for me I belong in hell, with all the other cool people.
Satan is always with me/inside me, And I don't think you or anyone else can change that!
I won't repent for any of my sins because I don't want to.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

I wont force the issue. I just know that Jesus loves you. Besides, I have peace now.
Thesistic_Satanism

Con

I suppose that concludes the debate.
Posted by 704476 3 years ago
704476
satan 100% better
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Both are no match to my hamster.... Well it can keep me awake sometimes. None of the others will.