RoyalPrince2442
unknown777

Is LGBTQ+ acceptable?

RoyalPrince2442 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

RoyalPrince2442

Pro

LGBTQ+ is not wrong!! Being gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, or anything within those limits is 100% ok! There is nothing wrong with it. People say it's unnatural; it's not. Over 1,800 species in nature have been found to engage in homosexual acts. And y'all know what? Only 1 species have homophobia!! Can you guess which one it is?

Us! Humans! What seems unnatural now?! And don't use the 'we aren't animals' argument; we are animals, under the category of mammal. We were made by nature, the same way a dove was made or a deer or a lion or fish. Evolution.
unknown777

Con

Lgbt have Gender Dysohorsia ,instead of giving rights they should go to pyschiatrist and appreciate their gender, ofcourse lgbt will refuse to because they believe they don't have illness but the truth is, they have 'dysphoria' which should be treated. They 'should'appreciate their biological sex.We shouldn't always do what animals do and it is unusual for penis to have sex with penis or anus (sorry for being straight forward).

Look, the cause of being lgbt is by being confused and unappreciative so it shouldn't exist. I understand that they are being discriminated but they should deal with it and know what is right. I believe lgbt are strong but the right thing to do is to consider themselves according to their biological sex because that is who they are. The truth about transman is they were a 'girl' they just changed themselves to who they are not since born. I hope i changed your mind. Goodluck :), you can say what you want to say while you're debating with me.
Posted by elli11111 3 years ago
elli11111
Sorry, I forgot to post the links for reference in my earlier comment so here they are.

[1] https://www.newscientist.com...

[2] https://www.psychiatry.org...
Posted by elli11111 3 years ago
elli11111
Being LGBTQ+ is absolutely acceptable. It is entirely natural and out of ones control. It is not a choice and has never been. Their is scientific evidence to suggest that there is a "gay gene" that causes one to have attraction to the same gender [1]. As well, gender dysporia has also been proven to exist [2].
When something is natural and one does not have the ability to choose it, we can not discriminate against someone for that. Not only this, but being LGBTQ+ does not have any inherit harms. People who are gay, bisexual, transgender, or anything else on the LGBTQ spectrum do not pose a threat to society unlike many people think. It does not matter who you love because honestly, it is no one else's business.

The only arguments most people can provide to support homophobia are something along the lines of- "But the bible?" "It is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!". This is not a valid argument as the bible was written is age where it was okay to stone women to death and kill people because they held different beliefs, not to mention that it was so altered from its original form with parts missing and parts added by manipulative politicians plus it was translated and everything... I could go on for hours.

Then people talk about how it does not allow for reproduction. However, this is not the case. Many gay couples can conceive a child through artificial insemination. They could also simply adopt and relieve some of the strain on the foster care system. Also, even if they weren't able to reproduce, isn't that a good thing considering we are facing a crisis because of overpopulation.

Anyway, it is okay to be LGBTQ+. It is not any different than being heterosexual and cisgender and should be accepted by society.
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
@Joey8787 Yes your right about the insecurity and the potential to misunderstand the transgender but its clear that they don't appreciate their first biological sex. I agree we should give them compassionate and understanding to their decision, we're just judging what the society should be, I claim that i dictate people to be straight because by being straight I know people have acceptance of themselves for I believe no one need to pay a surgery for changing their sexuality and that people don't need to worry about their gender/sexuality, they can do things with being a boy or a girl.
Posted by joey8787 3 years ago
joey8787
Unknown777,i see where your coming from to extent.Every single person on this planet has at least one thing they don't
like about themselves,so in other words insecurity.When it comes to being transgender or part of the LGBQT,i would definitely say there is huge insecurity there.With of course a proven mental disease they have...I don't know personally what goes through their head or exactly why they feel what they feel.Someone thats not transgender is never going to fully understand why people are transgender.I think the best thing to do regardless if they appreciate or don't appreciate the way they were born is just try to show as much compassion and understanding possible.Like almost any other mental illness...
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
Joey 8787, it's not about being different but about pyschology. They 'should 'appreciate, but they do not.
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
Nice claim Dinis.
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
Miss medic i got many typos on my last claim, 32doni32nido32 people can do whatever what they want? Your post is helpful honsestly but it's not the thing that we should focus on, it's not about freedom but the worth of this freedom. Giving gay rights will continue people to unaapreciate their gender. You see the solution to gay is appreciating why not do so.
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
Missmedic, ofcourse it won't affect same as if Trump was killed by Hilary Clinton it would not affect you. But even it affects you what hilary clinton does can be considered as immoral. You see gays 'should' appreciate who they are. In this way they gain happiness.
Posted by joey8787 3 years ago
joey8787
It's absolutely acceptable,these are humans being just like everyone else they might be slightly different from the norm of how society as been runned all these years.That is no reason to think of them anyless.Now I understand some people are against it for many reasons, specifically religion not just Christianity of course other religions.I personally believe we have to stop looking into a book written over 2,000 years let's be realistic that no hard concrete evidence really back up what it says.Instead living in the present and knowing what our reality is right now and put our moral beliefs aside and live in peace and accept one another.There is already to much hate and ignorance out there we don't need anymore.I am personally not any of LGBTQ I'm a hetrosexual man who just believes in fairness and acceptance to all
Posted by Dinis 3 years ago
Dinis
I have no problem with the people. If they wish to do it, by all means. I just dislike the concept, and one can do that.
I can hate the concept but still respect the people. For example, I hate Cheetos but not the people that eat it, their fine.

Second, many of the animals that participate in homosexual acts also perform these sexual acts on shoes, human legs, couches, pillows. That doesn"t mean they are attracted to it, they are just in heat and want to perform sex. Therefore, it is an anomaly that doesn"t actually occur because of desire or support the idea that homosexuality is a natural thing. I also have to go with the idea that it is a disorder. Why would it exist, you can ask yourself.