IvanKornilov
PlaceboFX

Is Lil' Pump's "I love it" referencing Roblox (Pro) or Minecraft (Con)?

Started: 9/23/2018 Category: Funny

IvanKornilov

Pro

I believe that the masterpiece posted by Lil' Pump and Kanye West is clearly a direct reference to Roblox. The giant shoes and bodies prove this, As well as the one time when Kanye cuts himself off from saying 'Hoe', As a reference to the filter of Roblox.

Come at me, Minecrafters.
PlaceboFX

Con

Wrong. I have been playing Minecraft since beta. I have also played Roblox back when it was beta as well but discontinued playing due to the new update where they have removed TIX in 2016. Based off the music video, You can clearly see that the heads are able to turn which is doable in Minecraft but not Roblox. And knowing that the bodies are blocky, The new roblox characters are more rounded and more human like. Minecraft has always been blocky. You might argue that some Robloxians have blocky characters but those people are called F2P and are noobs. Lil Pump is not a noob so therefore your argument is invalid.

Another argument is that in the music video, There are only 3 actual people in the video (the girls in the walls could be THICC villagers). This shows what a regular Minecraft game would look like with 2 or 3 people. In Roblox, It is more based off playing in a server with 10 or more people.
IvanKornilov

Pro

IvanKornilov forfeited this round.
PlaceboFX

Con

PlaceboFX forfeited this round.
IvanKornilov

Pro

IvanKornilov forfeited this round.
PlaceboFX

Con

PlaceboFX forfeited this round.
IvanKornilov

Pro

IvanKornilov forfeited this round.
PlaceboFX

Con

PlaceboFX forfeited this round.
Posted by NetherZain 3 years ago
NetherZain
Best debate