Manifestation_of_God
ellianaachristinee

Is Nightcore music good?

Manifestation_of_God has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/16/2018 Category: Music
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Manifestation_of_God

Pro

People say that nightcore music is annoying and I somewhat agree with that but instead during the worst times of my life nightcore helped me get through those times of endless pain. I like nightcore music I think that it is good for getting through the hard times.
comeent on what you think
Debaters START!
ellianaachristinee

Con

Night core music is utter trash. but before we get to the legistics lets go through your frame work. Your argument is solely opinion and therefore invalid. the only thing I could say that might possibly stand for a thread of a support beam on that response is that it helps others get through hard times. Now to nightcore music. It is normally just average music brought up a few octaves so if you enjoy listening to mice singing Marina and the Diamonds then I insist you to get your ears checked.