SaneInternet
OrcaCordova

Is President Trump helping this country?

SaneInternet

Con

Trump says that he is doing good for this country, But he really isn't. During the recent midterm election, He tried to stir up hate against the Democrats so he could be viewed as a good guy. He makes unjustified claims like "Hillary Clinton secretly worked for Benghazi" or something like that, Which wasn't even effective since the Dems ended up gaining the House back. His excuse? "The left-wing liberals rigged the election" which is his excuse for EVERYTHING, Even if it's outright false and the Dems didn't do anything to the election. He's literally said multiple times that he would accept the results of an election ONLY IF HE WON. Do we really need a sore loser or a baby that doesn't get his way in office? No. Our nation is looking more divided than the days of the Civil War, And if we don't stand up against this man, Than we'll end up at war with each other and dead.
OrcaCordova

Pro

Hello SaneInternet. I see your point that Trump makes a lot of false statements and I would have to agree with that. However, I do believe that he is doing the job he was hired to do. Now I could go into statistics but I think we can both agree he is not harming the country's economy, And I would argue he is helping it. But that aside, He is causing some huge polarization in this country but I feel it is wrong to attack him for this. This is the democratic way. It is the right of the opposition to march and rally against him and it is his first amendment right to say what he wants. I do not agree with what he says but I believe the divide between the political parties is being caused by the backlash to what he says. Half the people don't think its a big deal and think the other side is overreacting while the other half think he should be punished for what he says and that the other side has no morals for not thinking the same.
SaneInternet

Con

SaneInternet forfeited this round.
OrcaCordova

Pro

OrcaCordova forfeited this round.
SaneInternet

Con

SaneInternet forfeited this round.
OrcaCordova

Pro

OrcaCordova forfeited this round.
SaneInternet

Con

SaneInternet forfeited this round.
OrcaCordova

Pro

OrcaCordova forfeited this round.
SaneInternet

Con

SaneInternet forfeited this round.
OrcaCordova

Pro

OrcaCordova forfeited this round.