gameprogrammer
valeriegianina

Is Starbucks Coffee Disgusting

valeriegianina has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

gameprogrammer

Con

First off, this is meant to be a lighthearted, and fun debate. Try not to take yourself too seriously.

Definitions below:

Starbucks Coffee = Any and all coffee types sold at Starbucks coffee shop chains that you have personally tasted.
Disgusting = Personal preference of the taste of any of the aforementioned coffees.

Round 1 - Acceptance and Initial arguments
Round 2 - Counter Arguments / Rebuttals
Round 3 - No new arguments - closing comments

This is NOT:
-An argument on Starbuck's policies, politics, or customer service
-An argument on branding or pricing

Initial Argument For Con:
I like Starbucks coffee. It tastes good and is well made. My preferred beverage is the Vente' White Chocolate Mocca with whip cream and sometimes an extra espresso shot.

Why is it not disgusting? Many people besides myself like this beverage. It seems very popular at my local Starbucks. There is just the right amount of milk, chocolate, and coffee to make a very pleasant taste. It is not too strong (even with the extra shot) and is very sweet tasting. Also, if their coffee was disgusting, it would not be as wide spread or popular of a coffee chain. A disgusting coffee would have led to business closure thanks to capitalism years ago.