CrybabyTrash
SuperGirl132

Is abortion a pro or con?

Started: 10/18/2018 Category: Funny

CrybabyTrash

Pro

Should I be in affirmation or negation of abortion, I mean I like the idea of killing off babies in the womb, But I don't like giving the woman the right to choose what to do with their own bodies, Woman don't deserve rights.
SuperGirl132

Con

I think it"s important to give women the rights to have a say about this, For abortion is a really big choice if you"re going to take it. However, I do not like the idea of it. I mean, Everybody has a right to live their life. It"s yours, Anyway. Abortion is not a good idea, And I do not think anyone should even consider it. Killing a innocent child will not solve all your problems, Whether you like it or not. Just killing a child because the child"s father was a rapist or he"s/she"s inside a uterus is completely ridiculous. At one point of our lives we were all young and dumb and at one point we would have all made stupid decisions. There are women who just be like "Hey, I don"t want this kid, But I wanted the sex", It just doesn"t work this way. Even if you don"t want the child and put it up for adoption, There are people out there who are willing to love this kid for you, So put the child up for adoption, Rather than abortion.
CrybabyTrash

Pro

CrybabyTrash forfeited this round.
SuperGirl132

Con

Abortion is an unquestionably bad idea. It should be obvious to both you and me that no one should do it. Since I didn"t write my arguments in my opening statement, I will do so now:

1)Adoption

2)Women deserve rights

I will address my argument about adoption in this round now.

There"s many alternatives to abortion, And adoption is a great one. Even if you don"t want the child, There"s many people out there who do. There are people out there who are willing to love this child for you. I don"t know why so many people consider abortion when they could perfectly put the child up for adoption. Adoption is a great alternative for abortion, And it seems to me that people should definetly consider this rather than abortion.
CrybabyTrash

Pro

CrybabyTrash forfeited this round.
SuperGirl132

Con

SuperGirl132 forfeited this round.