2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Sonofcharl

Is an Australians end a new begining?

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

A 104 Australian's nature is off to meet Nature front on. No bars held he is off to kill himself. As I say it if I can't wipe my own a#s then enough is enough. I'm off. Good for you M8.

See you when I'm looking at you.

Peace be with you as all praise and glory belong to Nature. Amen
Ps: and a very big thank you to Mother Mary and Jesus Christ. M8's in 8's. dito
Sonofcharl

Con

And the Kangaroo boundeth, as the road train hurtleth relentlessly across that vast aridity and in that one moment of sacred eternity the purposelessness of the universe, shone in all it's glory and the moment leapt as the year leapt as the Sun continued to shine in glorious harmony.

And the mother and her child stood in awe of that sacred juxtaposition. As in the distance, with a momentary side long glance, 104 kangaroos bound onwards.

And he sounded his triumphant klaxon and the mother smiled and the child laughed as they turned their backs, not in anguish, but in hopeful anticipation of tomorrow.

And that Scottish fantasy, that Baillieston fantasy, spun them around and around.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

The butcher said I can't meat the my wife as the Australian 104 year wasn't a plumber and her name wasn't flow said the Dying Stock-man

A strapping young stockman lay dying
His saddle supporting his head
His two mates around him were crying
As he rose on his pillow and said

Chorus
Wrap me up with my stockwhip and blanket
And bury me deep down below
Where the dingoes and crows can't molest me
In the shade where the coolibahs grow

Oh had I the flight of the bronzewing
Far over the plains would I fly
Straight to the land of my childhood
And there I would lay down and die

Then cut down a couple of saplings
Place one at my head and my toe
Carve on them cross stockwhip and saddle
To show there's a stockman below

Hark there's the wail of a dingo
Watchful and weird--I must go
For it tolls the death-knell of the stockman
From the gloom of the scrub down below

There's tea in the battered old billy
Place the pannikins out in a row
And we'll drink to the next merry meeting
In the place where all good fellows go

And oft in the shades of the twilight
When the soft winds are whispering low
And the darkening shadows are falling
Sometimes think of the stock-man below

So it's of the Europe we must go while the Northern Territory might go with the flow and meat the Mr's Veals quote's and put in place euthanasia as to be humane as the veal flies to Asia and the bullocks float in a humane boats.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Sonofcharl

Con

Slim and Dusty and all recognition.
Hi lee oh layee, oudle layee dee, oudle layee dee.

Romantic is as romantic does and all death is gaily remembered in those jolly lyrics.
As the beer flows and the flies buzz and the flesh oozes the merry stockman and the kangaroo disappear into the Aussie sunset.

Chest blown, face blown, bag blown sturdy pipers all and the merry tradesmen fling and reel. Pipes to mend and pipes to burst and one pipes end is anothers beginning.
8 of M8 the Baillieston reel flings those merry men in all directions across the Northern Territories and onward into Asia.

End is now or end is then and no knowledge is contentment. And the kangaroo and the calf know not as all awareness diminishes and those merry blades dance their dance. For knowledge is a curse and memory abuses all reality.

So one end is another beginning as the Chinese plumbers chopsticks go clickety click and the eternal mother and child gaze sidelong into the future.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

There's an old Australian stockman lying, dying. He gets himself up onto one elbow and 'e turns to his mates, who are all gathered around and 'e says:

Watch me wallabies feed, mate
Watch me wallabies feed,
They're a dangerous breed, mate
So watch me wallabies feed
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down

Keep me cockatoo cool, Curl,
Keep me cockatoo cool
Ah, don't go acting the fool, Curl
Just keep me cockatoo cool
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down

'n' take me koala back, Jack
Take me koala back
He lives somewhere out on the track, Mac
So take me koala back
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down

Let me abos go loose, Lew
Let me abos go loose
They're of no further use, Lew
So let me abos go loose
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down

And mind me platypus duck, Bill
Mind me platypus duck
Ah, don't let 'im go running amok, Bill
Just mind me platypus duck
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down

Play your didgeridoo, Blue
Play your didgeridoo
Ah, like, keep playin' 'til I shoot thru, Blue
Play your didgeridoo
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down

Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred
Tan me hide when I'm dead
So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde
And that's it hangin' on the shed!!
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down.

Dame shame he put his guard down and lowered himself to that likes of that. But hey shot the messenger I suppose. To condone one for another is what as to not condone in acts of another's misery as we are all someone eases victim.

So we drop one of 8 and become 7 just as the points of the flags star backdrops into the blues. And what ever happened to our Ossie Ostrich icons of many moons ago as tomorrow is as every day another midlife crisis when the union Jack falls upon that spineless twat of an upper stiffer bat. Why you mad, it's just a game of chirping crickets and on a brighter fishing trip a loveless life is a pointless one. So is it no more need to put another shrimp on the Barbie and wonder why she never gets pregnant all because Ken comes in different box or is it 7 up no Trumps from the land down under with empathy, sympathy and humility as to be able to capitalize withhhhhin the corporate mismatch of an eye for a dog eye with an eye dog tommy sauce as many like barbecue sauce all without a mans best friend within, the dishlickers soap and water must prevail for the children of tomorrow.

https://www.netfunny.com...

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Sonofcharl

Con

Hail Slim and hail Rolf and hail stockmen all.
And a sixties song was a sixties song and a sixties boy only heard the chorus and the splish splish splash beguiled a Queen and all her loyal subjects.
Racism was as racism did and the World spun as stockmen died and kangaroos leapt and all manner of fauna crept and racism became what racism did, as the World grew fat on blame and vilification.
Aussie Ostrich Emu and African Ostrich hurtling as Aussie Emu hurtles and the jolly truckman hurtles to Sydney, Brisbane and places all, where barbies sizzle and tinnies crack, precious ore dominion.

We have the chance to turn the pages over
We can write what we want to write
We gotta make ends meet, before we get much older

We're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?

You're the voice, try and understand it
Make a noise and make it clear
We're not gonna sit in silence
We're not gonna live with fear

This time, we know we all can stand together
With the power to be powerful
Believing we can make it better.

All hail to John too and all his fellow minstrels of hope.
For as the Earth spins and the Planets spin and the Milky Way spins and Wales choke on the detritus of pious twats, the mother and child gaze in all serenity from their book bound prison.
And Francis and his incense swinging acolytes now busy their hands back and forth neath all that pompous finery and those merciful sisterdom fingers flick and rub, for all that nubile flesh is but a memory and the once all exhausting passion no longer theirs to have or behold.

And as those clever blades and seamsters slice and stitch, Ken lies next to the Barbie, wigs for all and no definition and all underwear interchangeable, those guardians of humanity, leaders all, fear more the wrath of the perverted mind than the bomb of the tyrant or the word of a God.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel. Turns the tide as the moon doesn't subside 3.78cm (1.48in) every year. https://www.bbc.com...
The sneaky snake of root beer must be a sociopath as a psychopath isn't cunning enough as to con a smooth talking honey dripping forked tongue of the narcissistic learned insects of man that are not programmed to like to be liked as to wake up feeling good about ones self in what ever position in life as to wash my face in the morning dew and to help another with a heavy load as he's my sister or brother and shim's ain't that heavy after all.

Conceptual stays in the shed not round the back wall. While the riverbank is always good for a few stings on the a#s of that picnic rug from them insects that nature seems to send on a mission. But them narrow minded people on that narrow winding street keep waving them idioms of icons that judge to be judge get mixed up with vengeance is the good lords.

So us of the 7 points of the 5 stars of the southern cross stand firm with our progressive ultimatum of multiculturalism to the rest of the world and say pull you head out of the sand because your colourful plumage is being plucked on puck the duck, Donald duck for cover as you won't find a welcoming party here.

Leave your guns at home son, don't take your guns to town and stay mellow yellow with home grown green instead of ice filled loony-tunes of the red, white and blues.
Sonofcharl

Con

Oooh. The tree of life and those fork tongued honey licking sweethearts and those peaches bruise easily as they bump and grind to all manner of sweet music.
Heavy loads and sticky dew dripping, in what ever position and narcissism and all connotations, sisters and brothers.

And Puck and Shakespeare and the Sydney Opera House and lay out the red carpet for Donald is coming to town.
Francis came and went too and didgeridoo and all symbolism and multiculturalism is the watchword.

And on the corner the Aborigine's stare with gloomy indifference.
And beer makes you queer and roots and shoots and witchetty grubs, pluck and pick, suck and lick, plump and juicy and back to the beginning.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Well them women with 10 kids from 10 different orange shirts will be 27% worse off financially from 10 miners wages, as the male pill is to be released here for the Kookaburra's woody pecker is also a Viagra mixed with a half a tab stuck in the back of the throat as to stiffen the neck from rubber infringement burnouts.

The man is back in charge with to bars held just remember to pop it a day or maybe even some implant in the arm to stop the fatherless children that end up crippled with stupidity from dad's that end up as mum's and mum's that end up as dad's.

We all have our role to play in the family structure Women where second to men and classified as cattle have been let loose from the carrel for some time now 50 years or so here in Australia, well that 's a fair run for 50 solid years was with the pill.
Some women choose to be equal and are happy to be feminine. When some women are more so and are happy to share the load and some choose to be feminists even today and put men second. Family structure failure.

Family structure failure as the women of yesterday that fought so hard for equality were and are happy with just that. As a sister of the cloth told me before he left to the stars above. That she was there with the bra burners movement and the rape of war marches and told me that we back then didn't and don't won't to be better then men we just want to stand equal.

But back to the start what is murder in the unbiased sand pit of inhumane and humane. Where is the line drawn in the sand and what bias falls to the right and the left as we all should know it's not about what, was or is right. it's about what was or is left. AS for the fallen hero that this topic is about. So all I can say is.

Upon this road of lest forget, we meet another with no regret to ask our eyes that sting us so, the how's or why's of constant sorrow. We stumble across a justly act to see us through a humble fact that lies within mercy's grace, that is the way of mummies safe. Let us stray beyond this funny space. With love and faith towards a nicer place.

Peace be with you. All praise and glory belong to the nature of the one and only existence creator. Awoman Amen.
Sonofcharl

Con

Stockman
Stockwoman
Sperm
Egg.
Rolf.
Sheila.
Age old notions, age old realities? Age worn indifferences.
Notions are as notions do and if your going to do a heart transplant then let's swap the whole reproductive gizmo around, can't have your cake and eat it. Factory farming maybe and the girls and boys won't have to loose those perfect figures, as long as they keep working out and don't overdo the cake.
And to what end and what purpose?
Is the big Mammadaddy rolling in thunderous laughter at our vain attempts at contentment, for contentment will always be as contentment does and contentment is mind held satisfaction and contentment is money.
All hail that monetary god and all hail those sexless bastards and Australia will always be as Australia will always do.
And as the Sun converts those last remaining molecules into air and those data laden antichrists spin off into that sunset, our perverted minds will care no more and those ridiculous sacraments will be rendered worthless.

But.
Let peace be with you in the meantime.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
RMTheSupreme must be proud of his vast abilities to continue to be as stupid is as stupid does
Posted by Wizofoz 3 years ago
Wizofoz
Huh?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
wot
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
2far4u2CharlesDarwinSonofcharlTied
Reasons for voting decision: What the f*** was this debate? WHAT???? Since Pro never ever proves the resolution true, they lose as they had default burden of proof.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
2far4u2CharlesDarwinSonofcharlTied
Reasons for voting decision: Since this is a troll debate, my rfd doesn't matter. I chose Pro because I like his/her avatar.