catlover125
Debatelord555

Is beauty only skin deep

Started: 10/26/2018 Category: Fashion

catlover125

Pro

It"s whats on the inside that counts
Debatelord555

Con

No beauty is NOT only skin deep.

Actually beauty is not skin deep at all.
"a combination of qualities, Such as shape, Color, Or form, That pleases the aesthetic senses, Especially the sight". That was the definition of beauty given to you by Google. Beauty also has to do with the fact the someone looks a certain way. If someone does not look attractive they do not fit the concept of what beauty is. What matters on the inside is what people call personality, And is completely different than what beauty is because beauty is what is on the OUTSIDE of your body.

Also, And I'm not going to take credit for this from FanboymcTroll who stated this in the comments, People that are unattractive tend to not get the most successful jobs (ex. Singers, Actors, Actresses etc. ) because generally people don't want to see an unattractive person on TV unless they are put there for the story like Wonder for example but even they just used makeup for him. They don't care about what there personality is because frankly if you're that successful everything is basically just going to be an act to boost your popularity around people.

The fact of the matter is that beauty has nothing to do with what is in the inside because the definition clearly states that beauty is what happens on the outside of your body.
catlover125

Pro

catlover125 forfeited this round.
Debatelord555

Con

Unfortunately my opponent has forfeited this round. This was my first debate and I was glad to be a part of it.
catlover125

Pro

catlover125 forfeited this round.
Debatelord555

Con

Debatelord555 forfeited this round.
Posted by Debatelord555 3 years ago
Debatelord555
I'm sorry if I made a few grammatical errors such as capitalizing a letter of a word after a comma but that's just how my body does things. It's a force of habit.
Posted by MewxVenus 3 years ago
MewxVenus
I think you might be confused about how the interface works. If you want your opponent to debate the "pro" you need to select "con" when setting up the debate. As you have it set up now, It appears to me, And anyone else looking at your challenge, That you are the one debating the pro. Look, You've even already established a pro stance in your first round argument.
Posted by deathtank55555 3 years ago
deathtank55555
I would like to point out that you are "pro" for this argument and thus support the notion that beauty is only skin deep.
Yet, In your first round, You imply the contrary.
Posted by MewxVenus 3 years ago
MewxVenus
tried to accept and post first round argument but it isn't showing up on my end? I dunno.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
that's BS, Parents tell their kids

Reality is beautiful people get all the best jobs and go the furthest in life, Do you see any ugly people in Hollywood

What's inside means nothing, It's like nice people finish last. Narcissistic people are the most successful and become the CEO's and presidents.

If you are beautiful every place will hire you, Nobody cares about the ugly person with the nice personality