airnold98
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Is being gay abnormal?

airnold98 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

airnold98

Con

So, we're told to treat gays and straights as the same. I suppose that ties in with the equal rights act. But how is being gay normal? If it was intended that way, gays and lesbians would be able to involve in sexual activity's without having to clone penis's and vaginas using sex toys. I don't see being gay as "wrong" but abnormal, not saying abnormal is a bad thing but it is that, abnormal.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Abnormal has two sides and both have implications of negative connotations.
http://www.dictionary.com...

Past, present and future tense, should always be considered in every opinionated unbiased belief as to belief is not proven as yet and is but a personal allusion. Just as I can not prove without all facts that I even exist. But some how I do. So we as us can only say with rational reasoning that us as we exists. For logical reasoning has failed us and continues to do so.

Is being born heterosexual. abnormal? No
Is is being gay, abnormal? No
Is being born with both fully functional organs of procreation abnormal? No
Is being born at all, abnormal? No
Is our own existence creator, abnormal? No
Is our existence creator, abnormal? No
Is an existence creator, abnormal? No
Is the one and only existence creator, abnormal? Yes

So praises belong to the existence creators nature and all glory belong to the one and only existence creator. Awomen Amen.
Posted by annabanana20 3 years ago
annabanana20
This is like saying it"s abnormal to fall in love with someone who you really like and they really like you back. It"s sorta silly. I get that everyone has their opinions and we can"t change that, But I think that you should put urself in the position of an LGBT
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
Being gay is actually natural. Many animals are gay. Ducks, dogs, and cats can be gay.
factandevidence1234