NetherZain
tellytiger

Is being homiesexual gay?

Started: 9/25/2018 Category: Funny

NetherZain

Con

I say it's not sometimes your homie needs a good night kiss. Nothing gay about that
tellytiger

Pro

Well God say no sexual anything and plus u r i bet you are gay because you spelldt goodnight wrong. GAY.
NetherZain

Con

Well in that case we are all bad. Even god because heterosexual is a thing that means your straight and god got Mary pregnant so that means he's bad. And you call me gay? Well I say no you! Ha! . I stand by my argument sometimes yo homie needs a good night kiss or he is sad and wants to cuddle. It aint gay you just doing your homie a favor to be nice.
tellytiger

Pro

im going to yell my arguemint four round too dint posted i don't evan no what i said
NetherZain

Con

So My Opponent has decided to use his first argument for round 1. So my rebuttals still stand. But I will make my closing arguments. There is nothing gay about being homiesexual. It's normal We all want to be nice to our homies and stuff We just like to be nice to them. Maybe he's cold so you cuddle with him. Maybe he's sad so you give him a good night kiss. It is not gay. We are just being a homie to ours homie. We all do it do not deny it. It really do be like that when it comes to being homiesexual. It is NOT gay to be homiesexual. Your just a good friend. I must declare vote PRO.
tellytiger

Pro

GAY.
vote for me, If you vote tellytiger, I promise to vote for yoou on all of your debates. Im tellytiger and i approve this massage.
Posted by NetherZain 3 years ago
NetherZain
Okay. . . . . . Well then, You probably won't win a FUNNY DEBATE with a very non serious topic. There is no proof to post. It will probably be a tie
Posted by tellytiger 3 years ago
tellytiger
o boy your are going to be DESTORYED IN THIS DEBATE. I take each and every debate seriousy and im so good at winning. Check out my other debates and you will see how serious i am about these issues.
Posted by NetherZain 3 years ago
NetherZain
Tiger, I hope you realize this is a non serious debate.