TheBoundless
Augmento

Is bullying really being taken care of in schools?

TheBoundless

Con

As a victim of bullying, I have gone to teachers and guidance counselors often but they haven't done anything. The bullying went so far that it has also become cyberbullying. If you're a victim of bullying has the school/district helped you?
Augmento

Pro

National Statistics
Been Bullied
28% of U. S. Students in grades 6"12 experienced bullying. 2
20% of U. S. Students in grades 9"12 experienced bullying. 15

https://www. Stopbullying. Gov/media/facts/index. Html
TheBoundless

Con

TheBoundless forfeited this round.
Augmento

Pro

I extend all arguments.
TheBoundless

Con

TheBoundless forfeited this round.
Augmento

Pro

Augmento forfeited this round.
TheBoundless

Con

TheBoundless forfeited this round.
Augmento

Pro

Augmento forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Augmento

Which is why education is important to remove ignorance.
Posted by Augmento 3 years ago
Augmento
My response is both to @TheBoundless and to @omar2345.
@TheBoundless It really depends on where you live. If you live in a nice, Middle upper class county, Than their will be less bullies. I agree with you @omar2345 that bullying is apart of human nature, But, There are many ways to achieve superiority over your fellow humans, It just so happens that being funny and nice are the most effective ways of achieving superiority, Being funny and nice attracts followers. It is the path of least resistance. This is due to many factors. One being how the access to information has gave people insecure egos. I am not saying that bullying is gone. I am just saying it has lessened. As for poor areas, Bullying is still present. I would attribute this type of bullying to stupidity,
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@squeakly54n6

Bullying will never stop. It is part of human nature. To be better than the rest in whatever it maybe. It just so happens bullying is one way of showing it. The problem is that telling bullies off does not actually stop them from being bullies instead they need to educated and realise the bad things about being a bully. If they do harass or attack a student they should be punished for that offence instead of the offence of being a bully.
Posted by squeakly54n6 3 years ago
squeakly54n6
Yeah I agree when I got bullied in elementary school and middle school, The school wouldn't do anything and either ignore the issue or say they will " talk " to the person. Instead the school district should actually PUNISH bully's. If the school district actually punished bully's the majority of bully's would stop.
Posted by TheBoundless 3 years ago
TheBoundless
Pro means that it's being taken care of
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Is Pro bullying is taken care of?
If not what would Pro be?