fantasy9700
Anonymous

Is college worth the money?

fantasy9700 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

fantasy9700

Con

College is not worth the cost, People can still be successful without college. Besides, Student loans are ridiculous. Why waste about 350$ for ONE credit. I'm looking forward to this argument. . .

Let's debate :-)

Pro

I appreciate the debate opportunity.

Salaries

The Bureau of Labor Statistics found that weekly median annual earnings in 2012 for a high school dropout were $471; $652 for a high school graduate; and $1, 066 for a college graduate with a bachelor's degree.

A high school dropout makes on average $19, 000 a year, A high school graduate makes $28, 000 a year, A college graduate makes $51, 000 a year.

Also do you mean Traditional colleges or special colleges or what? Be a little
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
This is only happening because colleges are getting desperate. There are just not enough kids, Woman are having less children. . . Abortion
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Lookingatissues
If you have enough money you can buy your way into a University for your children, Since this is the latest news story, Isn't it possible that degrees may have been sold as well and meaningless except for possible connections made while attending the Universities.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Charlatte
It depends on the job preference, Sometimes college is worth it and sometimes it's not.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I meant to add more specific at the end of my argument. My apologies