Snowman05
guard-dog

Is fortnite a problem

guard-dog has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/11/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Snowman05

Con

I think that fortnite is not a problem because if people like the game why stop them but it is their own chose to get addicted to the game and this goes for any game and they have to keep in mind that you have to keep it in moderation.
guard-dog

Pro

Fortnite like other video games can become a problem and it has become a problem in our school. All you here about is fortnite awesome and your trash at fortnite. I-phone users spend around 18 dollars a month on games and people that spend all there money on games aren't going to have enough money to pay for necessary things like food and education. Right now everyone plays it and wastes there money on it but in a couple months it will all be over and every one will be over it.
Snowman05

Con

boy the only reason why you are against fortnite is because your mom gay and you are trash at fortnite
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
Wow. This is at round 2 and Con is already getting intense.

And fortnite is only a problem to the people that play it way to much. Like i was at my 95-ish-year-old granny's funeral a few months ago, and most of my cousins were playing fortnite. It is a problem for those people, but the casual gamers, that only game when they are at home or something, it is a good thing for them. I feel like if I got fortnite on my phone, then it would become a problem, because I am a hardcore gamer. I only play games at home, but I play for a long time. Like 3-4 hours. Then I go practice trumpet for another 3-4 hours. Then I go to sleep. I really need to change my daily routine. But I'm almost out of school, and then It will change. What was I talking about again?
Posted by thick_boy 3 years ago
thick_boy
Your just sad that you suck at fortnite get gud loser
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
I don't find being "trash at fortnite" is a bad thing; it likely means that you haven't spent much time on it and instead are doing more productive and beneficial things than wasting time at a computer for hours on end. Yes, Fortninte is definitely a problem.

You seriously seem like the most normal person I may have ever seen online...wow.