Bitbatgaming
spudbud

Is giving kids phones and ipads at reastraunts and at lazy parenting?

spudbud has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Bitbatgaming

Pro

When I was at the science fair awards ceremony , about 98% of the kids had cellphones ( excluding me , my sister, and a couple of other people.) They were sticking it out and recording their friends getting awards, and then posting it to other social networking sites. I personally think that this is very disrespectful and it makes others feel miserable, that they worked so hard, and everybody is on their phones / tablets, making them feel like nobody cares about their projects . I think this is lazy parenting for kids to be given phones to entertain themselves.