Cbgrindling
Dr.Smiley

Is global warming man made if is can the United States stop it

Cbgrindling has forfeited round #2.

Cbgrindling

Con

In light of the fact that earth was a lot warmer prior to man even existing how can man be blamed for global warming and the United States is only 15% of the total carbon output even if we became net zero the warming would continue because other countries won"t become net zero
Dr.Smiley

Pro

So, I agree that the United States reaching net-zero, Won't improve much. Estimates say that the world will only be only 0. 137 degrees Celsius cooler by 2100. I don't agree with the Greens Deal, But I believe that humans contribute to the growing CO2 levels, Caused by our industrialized society. Humans tend to be responsible for the Amazon fires, And some wildfires in California. Humans contribute to climate change, But I believe there is nothing we can do.
Posted by ATHOS 2 months ago
ATHOS
Dr. Smiley you should've left the debate open for someone who actually opposes the resolution,
Instead of just agreeing with everything.
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Cbgrindling. . . Move to Mars where you don't have to worry about Global Warming