KJVPrewrather
ShouldBePresident96

Is it always racist to say N Word (expletive)?

ShouldBePresident96 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

KJVPrewrather

Con

The actual word will not be used by me, what my opponent chooses to say is none of my business. No strawmans. I hate that fallacy. I have believed in racial unity since I was 15 for religious reasons, but I have 5 mental illnesses, so I have popped off and run my mouth and said unchristian things after I accepted racial unity as part of my Christian faith. I freely accept that I am a female dog when I say bad things, but please don't call me a racist when I believe that we are all one human race. I am not a good Christian, but I am a Christian, and I try damn hard to control my anger. My apologies to anyone offended by me.
ShouldBePresident96

Pro

First of all I have to ask. Is pro for the n word being racist or against it being racist? I can not really tell. Nevertheless and I will argue both sides in this post until i can understand what side I am on, just so you have a point to go off of either way.
I also don"t really think this debate belongs in the religion catigory but I really don"t care.

N WORD = Racist
- The N word is racist, if using the er ending. It was used popularly among slave owners and people alive during african enslavement in the US to target them.

N WORD = Not Racist
- At the end of the day, it is not racist. It is a word. Actions are what make it racist. My grandfather always told me while growing up that it is not racist, it was used to describe a lazy person, you can have white n words, yellow n words, red n words, brown n words, or black n words.
KJVPrewrather

Con

It depends on the contents of the speaker's heart whether racist is present. IU gave up racism foir Jesus when I was 15, and repent for offending humans. We are all one human race, and I will do better. Jesus is my Lord, and He instructs me to knock it off when I make a mistake. I have autism, bipolar, OCD, PTSD, and am in recoery for one drug addiction. I am sorry if I offend you, but it is hard for me to control my mouth. I have sinned. I will do better.
ShouldBePresident96

Pro

Ok, well you didn"t really answer my question at all. But you do realize that race is in the bible? You shouldn"t deny race, just don"t be racist? I have friends with all those disorders, there"s nothing to worry about. Ignoring cultural differences is wrong, you should accept them and embrace them, not deny them, you can do those things without being racist.
KJVPrewrather

Con

Acts 17:26 says that God hath made from one blood all the nations of men to dwell upon the face of the earth. We all come from Adam. There is no evolution. Yes I DID answer your question. I might be a female dog, but I don't CARE about skin color, and am open to a so called interacial marriage.
ShouldBePresident96

Pro

While Acts does say that, there are many situations where race was brought up such as the Kingsmen being Nigers in the bible meaning black. The good Samaritan. There are plenty of times race was brought up in the bible

And NO YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION, I asked what does pro and con mean in this debate, Pro as in The N word is Racist or Pro as in It isn't racist.

Nobody said you were a bitch, you not caring about skin color and being open to interracial marriage has nothing to do with this debate.
KJVPrewrather

Con

A short temper does not make someone racist. It is not my fault I am autistic and like to phucking swear. Don't play the race card when black people say it all the time. Skin color should not dictate speech, and yes, men should be able to say c**t as well. Being an a hole does not make someone racist.
Posted by Knowledgeable 3 years ago
Knowledgeable
Christianity is one big messy confusion.
Posted by Knowledgeable 3 years ago
Knowledgeable
Con, the "N" word is in the Bible, and is simply means "black" because the prophets were so-called "black" men, as Christ was.

Act 13:1 Nowe there were in the Church that was at Antioch, certaine Prophets and teachers: as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called NIGER, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had bene brought vp with Herod the Tetrarch, and Saul.

Niger = "black"
surname of the prophet Simeon

https://www.blueletterbible.org...
Posted by akang22 3 years ago
akang22
I hate when someone creating a topic chooses the side that's obviously correct.
I mean, give me a topic that has impossible or always in the topic, and there almost always is a counterexample, effectively ending the argument in one move.
This is why I'm not debating this.
If you allow me to rule out some counter examples to make the playing field more even, I would be more than glad to debate this issue.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
Jaja, I had an opinion on this earlier. Also, I think it's about context.
Posted by Arganger 3 years ago
Arganger
If you reduce the amount of rounds I will debate this.