SebastianHardcore
DuTheBoss

Is it gay to suck your own dick?

Started: 2/25/2019 Category: Funny

SebastianHardcore

Con

I firmly believe that sucking your own dick is not gay in any way shape or form. Being gay, Just means that you are sexually attracted to the same sex. That being said, When one blows oneself it does not mean that he is attracted to the same sex, But rather it is an equivalent of masturbating.
DuTheBoss

Pro

I firmly believe that it is gay to suck one's own dick because of the definition of gayness. Gay means being homosexual, Homosexual as defined by Google is "(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex. " That being said if you were to suck your own dick it would be a consensual action which means both parties would be interested in each other. So when conducting in this action, You in fact at being gay.
SebastianHardcore

Con

SebastianHardcore forfeited this round.
DuTheBoss

Pro

DuTheBoss forfeited this round.
SebastianHardcore

Con

SebastianHardcore forfeited this round.
DuTheBoss

Pro

DuTheBoss forfeited this round.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
If you're flexible enough to do that, Then technically, It's just masturbation. Have fun with that, Contortionist.
Posted by Killercross_23 3 years ago
Killercross_23
Wouldn't you just be a narcissist?
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Interesting topic, I completely agree with you Con. I'm interested in whoever accepts this debate, I wonder what their side is going to be. Homophobic people probably would most likely agree that sucking your own d*ck makes you gay, If that's the case, Then what about masturbation? Masturbation isn't gay. I'm sure those same people wouldn't say if a female licks her own vagina then that makes her a lesbian.

If someone argues this, The only thing I can predict is "If they suck their own d*ck, That would mean they would suck someone else's. " or "Imagine a guy saying, "I had a d*ck in my mouth. " " lol
Posted by Athias 3 years ago
Athias
Or female. . .
Posted by Athias 3 years ago
Athias
An interesting query. Technically, It's autosexual. In order for it to be classified as homosexual, It would necessitate a male subject and a male object. Can the self be both? Hmm. . . .
Posted by oalks 3 years ago
oalks
This is the only question which truly needs answering.
Posted by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
If self-sucking is gay then self-masturbation is gay. In the end the answer is no. It doesn't make much sense to classify these that way.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
I mean if that was as definition of being gay and I performed said act. Then I'd be cool with being called gay as long as that's the agreed upon definition.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
I agree wholeheartedly and then take you at work because I cannot physically perform this act. Lol. I prefer to keep my spine straight (no pun intended). I would like to pose the question. . . Does it matter if it's gay?