litboij
SupremeLeaderTrump

Is it okay to hook up with an ex-step mom?

SupremeLeaderTrump has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

litboij

Pro

OK for example: if my single father gets married to a women, She becomes my step mom. If they get divorced and isn't with my father could I hook up with her? I think it's okay because she was never related to you by blood. As long as she isn't 30 years older than you it is A-OKAY! One of my friends was in this situation and he decided to go for it. He took the leap and now he is married to that same women that at one point was his step mother. Who knows if she is "the one. " I say cop or drop honey, Don't spend too much time deciding: Just Do It (Nike).

sources:
www. Nike. Com
SupremeLeaderTrump

Con

well, Litboij, Let me show you where you are wrong. I recently delved into your family search and found out that, Sadly, You are actually distantly related, By blood, To your ex-stepmom, So for this one, Its a no go. But maybe if you find another ex-stepmom, Then YEAH! Go for it buddy! :)
litboij

Pro

Thank you for your feedback young sir. If we're diving into family search then boom I can play that game. Turns out Hitler is your cousins great uncle. That's something huh? I did the research and she's only my 13th cousin. To be completely honest I could care less if she was my sister. LOVE IS LOVE! We won't be making babies, Just having some fun (protected sex). There's nothing wrong with that. You just took an L and you'll never bounce back
SupremeLeaderTrump

Con

well just ofr your information I can always bounce back bc I am about to destroy you. Ur mom gay. Gotem
litboij

Pro

Bruh my mom gay? Why'd my mom make a fookin baby if she was gay. But guess what. Ur granny tranny and ur sister a mister. Hop off my d for good bruh and go take a chill pill (my aunt is a pharmacist so if you need sum prozac just hit her up and tell her the code word: brainpopsicle)

litboij out *mic drop*

add me on xbox if youre reading this bruh: litboij
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
oh, Look, That's reggee! He came back 2 life, Now hes a zombie