MMK21-beans
themasterdebater_101

Is it right to eat auto-beans in the bean universe?

Con Tied Pro
The Voting Period Ends In
Started: 5/9/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 5 months ago Status: Voting Period

MMK21-beans

Con

The living beans take their rights very importantly. To eat one of their kind must be devastating for them, yet we do it right in front of our faces! I agree that beans are part of a lot of our diets, but in beanland, I'm sure that it won't even cross your mind to eat one. Even so, people do it because it has become the norm, so I'm here to change that.
themasterdebater_101

Pro

No because auto-beans don't play roblox so technically they don't have rights. In the constitution it says if you don't play roblox then you can be cannibalised (amendment 78, verse 0). This is correct because lil yachty (God) signed this in 10000000 bc. How about we try to make free roblocx accounts for beans so they have rights. They can play ripoffs of battlefield 4 and play "granny"? Wow amazing! Comes with free dark magic evaluation.
MMK21-beans

Con

Can I ask you to provide a valid source for the consultation you are talking about, as I cannot find anything online? Also, please ensure that this still applies to the Bean Universe.
themasterdebater_101

Pro

It doesnt matter because lil yachty came to me in a vision and told me about it.

[b]BEGONE THOT![/b]
MMK21-beans

Con

I am sorry that it may not matter to you, but it matters to me, BEANS.org, TMK21-Beans and all the members of The Beanland Supportation Group who aren't on Debate.com. I hope you have come to a realisation, and remember, when you vote for me, you are voting for a brighter future for beans!

themasterdebater_101

Pro

what did i join
Posted by MMK21-beans 5 months ago
MMK21-beans
You don't need to worry, as auto-beans are as harmful as a regular bean when in existence, and can only control anything in its original software, in which it has bean disabled.
Posted by Fiasco 5 months ago
Fiasco
MMK21-beans:

Yes, I think it did! So are these Auto-Beans something I should be worried about? They seem pretty advanced, I'm scared they're going to take over and/or destroy our planet in their own interests. We have so much advanced soil and fertilizer technology...what's to say they won't want that all for themselves? How can you kill these things if they attack, would a flamethrower do the trick??
Posted by MMK21-beans 5 months ago
MMK21-beans
Don't have time to post a full argument for round 2, as my draft got deleted.
Posted by MMK21-beans 5 months ago
MMK21-beans
Update: I am working on my argument for round 2.
Posted by MMK21-beans 5 months ago
MMK21-beans
An auto-bean is a virtual bean which scientists who were exploring the bean universe programmed to help do automated tasks. But one day, it escaped cyber-space and into a physical form. It returns to any storage device it can find to make copies of itself. They are usually found in beanland or its surrounding islands, but sometimes mysterious portals rise, and they appear in different universes. There seems to be a limit to the universes that they can travel to, though. I hope that answered your question.
Posted by Fiasco 5 months ago
Fiasco
Haha, funny topic. You know, I'd never dream of eating a "human bean" ...the joke sounds way better out loud, lol :)

So out of curiosity...what is an auto-bean? I've never heard of such a thing, or does it only exist in the bean universe??
Posted by MMK21-beans 5 months ago
MMK21-beans
It's time to do this.