shakira.w
henryburge16

Is jesus real

shakira.w has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

shakira.w

Pro

I believe that he is real , the reason we disagree with it, is we all have sin but some were in our hearts good is there because he created us.

Two thousand years ago, a man named Jesus Christ set foot on our planet. Our world has never been the same since. People are still asking, """Who was this one who changed the way we think about God and about ourselves?" Jesus made radical claims about his identity, but he also presented himself as a compassionate, humble servant with a mission to save us from sin.

Jesus was a mystery to those who saw and heard him. To the masses he was the great physician who healed the blind, deaf and lame. To the down and outcast he brought hope. To his enemies he was an imposter. To his followers he was the promised Messiah.
But did Jesus claim to be God as Christians believe?

that why I believe he is real
henryburge16

Con

How can you prove that Jesus is real when no can see him.
Plus the bible was written 2,500+ years ago. you could believe in science because that is all about facts and has evidence for those facts. But with the bible there is very little to no evidence.
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
Con when you rely on science you are indirectly cornering yourself as jesus performed miracles and the definition of a miracle is an event which cannot be explained such as jesus healing the blind man.

Pro you need to use modern day evidences as con does not believe in a "fictional book" called the bible. So if I were you, use evidence of christ after bibical times e.g the miracle of lanciano. Stuff like that.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
henryburge16 knows what happened over 2000 years ago.

Show me where to find your so called scientific evidence please "science because that is all about facts and has evidence for those facts"
Maybe a link to some mystical scientific answering machine from 2000 years ago please show me I need to see it.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
YES.

https://sites.google.com...

Scientific tunnels vision and out goes the baby with the bath water.

I have had to become a bully as to have constructive conversation with atheist scientists, and I don't like what I have had to become because of it.
Do atheists scientists have any concept of the implications of there actions. I believe not.
Factual evidence points towards, infidels are supposably atheists.
I hope they have lots of money for the security of there castle walls.

Why not for the sake of peace come to terms with the fact that no one can prove or disprove the existence of an existence creator. Pick your allusion with grace.

I do not condone the actions of extremists in any manner or form.