leh
TheGamerDebater

Is living in the country better than living in the city?

leh has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/6/2021 Category: Places-Travel

leh

Pro

In my opinion, Living in the country is better than living in the city, For reasons such as the very strong contact with nature that is obtained in rural life, The possibility of producing part of your own food in an organic and healthy way in the country, And the tranquility out of the pollution and stress that is found in urban centers, Having a simpler life in the country, Without needing many things to live can provide great happiness, Another factor is that with the advancement of technologies, Even living in the country, The inhabitant does not you will feel isolated, As you will be able to keep in touch with several people in different areas.
TheGamerDebater

Con

Ok yes but living in the city, You'd have all the good stuff we have and need. Fast food, Airports, More homes, Hospitals, Schools, Stores, Restaurants, Arcades, And more entertainment and stuff needed for life like food and water. And plus Wifi or data is there too.
Posted by Mrodvar 1 month ago
Mrodvar
I agree with your opinion, Although on the one hand, The country offers us tranquility, Security and a healthier life because we are far from the pollution of the city, On the other in the city we have hospitals, Shops and airports closer, However I prefer life in the countryside.
Posted by pgolden27 2 months ago
pgolden27
I agree that living in the country is better than living in the city because I think that the traffic is one of the worst things in the city. The environment in the city is polluted and it is unhealthy for living. And some people in the city is less friendly.
Posted by RMG 2 months ago
RMG
I think you"re absolutely right living in the country is better than living in the city because is more secure, You can go any place and feel security and enjoy the nature, Too
Posted by frania.rios 3 months ago
frania.rios
I understand your point, But I disagree with you. In my opinion, Living in the city give us so much advantages like finding a job easily, Be close to airports, Hospitals, Plenty stores where we can find anything we need, A lot of places to have fun, Many types of food and transportation. On the one hand, In the country we might have some quiet and peace, But on the other hand it can be hard to find essentials things for living (job, Education, Healthcare. . . )
Posted by frania.rios 3 months ago
frania.rios
I understand your point, But I disagree with you. In my opinion, Living in the city give us so much advantages like finding a job easily, Be close to airports, Hospitals, Plenty stores where we can find anything we need, A lot of places to have fun, Many types of food and transportation. In the country we might have some quiet and peace, But we more than that.