scorepit
Duranndal

Is sid meirs civilization 6 overpriced

Duranndal has forfeited round #3.
Started: 1/6/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

scorepit

Pro

Sid Meirs Civilization 6 is overpriced. The gameplay isn't really whats making it so expensive it's the stupid fancy shmancy stuff that raises the price. Personally I think a game's price should be primarily focused on the complexity and quality of its gameplay.
Duranndal

Con

The game is $12 next month.

$12 is too much for you?

12 is nothing, debate this

You can't
scorepit

Pro

I mean the original price which it currently is. I didn't even know it was going to be changed to 12$.
Duranndal

Con

debate this wheen
scorepit

Pro

Civilization 6 is definitely not worth 60$. The gameplay itself once you understand it is fun but is definitely not worth 60 dollars. I am of the opinion that a videogame should be priced based on the quality/complexity of its gameplay. Civilization 6 has a unreasonabley high price (at the moment) and i'm glad its being changed to 12 dollars. Although honestly i would've been happy if the price dropped to half price (30 dollars) and not all the way down to 12.
Posted by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
I never played beyond Civilization 4, really liked the mod Fall From Heaven 2 for it. Civilization 3 was awesome as well.