2far4u2CharlesDarwin
IAmCara

Is the brain within your head a galaxy within the universe?

IAmCara has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

http://www.bbc.com...

My response to this Center for Theological Inquiry that cost 1.1mil to do ROFL.
What a load of wank as this is. Maybe one of them old farts that sit highest upon this site of stupidity would take to task this debate with me as I suppose a brave child will stand in for you educated idiots instead.

Is the brain within your head a galaxy within the universe and where we exist is the one and only existence creator brains galaxy and all others are all that exist and have existed here upon this starting point the Mother Earths Milky Way the center of the know unilateral universe linked together with dark matter highways and maybe black holes are the recycle center of evil to be formatted.

An allusion within an illusion as to be deluded within a delusion will ask
How could an existence creator have unconditional love, if free will was taken from its own creation "us", by coming out from behind an eclipse, as to crucify its own free will, when the majority of us love the one and only existence creator if and when absent while but a few will dislike the one and only existence creator if and when present?

Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot. Explaining complexities in the simplest manner is just like nuts and bolts. The hardest part is knowing how to put it all back together.

The tongue is as a double-edged sword it cuts both ways. Practicing; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, creates an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other.

If something come from nothing isn't anything possible. In the beginning, there was only darkness, until he came out from behind our own eclipsed minds and showed us the way home.
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
Ha ha, I mostly just accepted this debate to annoy you. But I really did enjoy our last debate, so I will give this one my best shot. ;)