Jhhillman
FollowerofChrist1955

Is the existence of God indisputably clear?

Jhhillman

Con

Despite your repeated assertions throughout this site, the existence of God is not indisputably clear. There is no proof of the existence of God. He/She/It/They have not provided any evidence beyond a 2000 year old book written by some people who said they knew a guy who said he talked to God. That's it.

Here are links to proof of evolution an the independent creation of life.
https://www.scientificamerican.com...
https://evolution.berkeley.edu...

One common argument against science is that it removes the wonder from everything. This could not be further from the truth. On a cosmic scale, humans are microbes on a speck of dust orbiting a spark, in the middle of a vast emptiness. There are more stars then we have numbers. With the massive complexity and sheer scale of the universe, it is clear that it was not created for us. It may be disconcerting to think that the story of the universe is not about us, but that gives us so much freedom. There is nothing stopping us from delving into the deepest secrets of the universe, and using them to create a utopia in the stars.There is so much that we have discovered about our wonderfully complex universe, and so much more that we have left to discover. We must accept that there are things we don't know, and work to figure them out. We have only just started to shine a light into our close neighborhood, and what we have discovered has amazed us. it's impossible to predict what we might find out there. But past experience suggests that it will be beyond our wildest dreams.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Using the opponent own sources

Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense. Stupidity may be innate, assumed or reactive – a defence against grief[1] or trauma.

It shall be proved that the opponent AND unfortunately 5.4 Billion if not ALL 7.6 Billion souls on Earth ... minus me of course suffers from this Human Condition. You will note that it is described AS a condition therefore NOT an insult! It merely means that Humanity in it's disdain to accept the prospect of spending an ETERNITY in punishment of Flames, is simply to Horrible a thought to accept willy nilly! Thus they will accept the most ludicrous of excuses rather than FACE the Reality?

BUT ladies and Gentlemen, fellow Readers ... that IS what we are talking about isn't it?

We really have no interest in FAIRY TAILS we want to KNOW THE REALITY ... The TRUTH.

What Con submitted was precisely that ... FAIRY TAILS, not a proof in the LOT. it is plain that these organization have STACKED the DECK in their own favor ... they clearly admit they have no interest in the TRUTH, merely conjecture is enough for Science organizations? BUT that leaves YOU in terrible danger. I shall explain.

Hear the EXCUSES OF SCIENCE;the massing evidence from paleontology, genetics, zoology, molecular biology and other fields gradually established evolution's truth beyond reasonable doubt.

YET -they cannot list 1- scientific experiment from Darwin to Dawkins that SCIENCE, by experimentation HAS CREATED a SINGLE LIFE FORM, from NOTHNG to LIVING BREATHING, WALKING CRAWLING ... animal? NOT 1.

Check it out yourself? NOTHING!

Let's not be STUPID folks? let US whose Souls ARE INDEED the ones ON THE LINE! Ask the HARD QUESTIONS of Science. BEFORE Sciece CAN condemn me to HELL they must PROVE what they say to be TRUTH ... and NOT JUST what THEY CHOOSE to believe sans EVIDENCE!

This is THEIR OWN CRITERIA to disprove EVOLUTION; read below;

Evolution could be disproved in other ways, too. If we could document the spontaneous generation of just one complex life-form from inanimate matter, then at least a few creatures seen in the fossil record might have originated this way. If superintelligent aliens appeared and claimed credit for creating life on Earth (or even particular species), the purely evolutionary explanation would be cast in doubt. But no one has yet produced such evidence.

Ladies and Gentleman ... remember ... it CAN BE PROVEN that NO experiment from Darwin to Dawkins HAS PRODUCED a single LIVING BREATHING CREATURE. You don't need a visit from Aliens to show you that?

organisms, microbes, bacteria, amino acids, that's it? nothing that actually LIVES in our existence! WE are LIFE people. And IF Science HAS FAILED to CREATE THAT LIFE ... it HAS DEMONSTRATED for a FACT that LIVING BREATHING walking talking LIFE, CANNOT BE FORMED through any natural process.

Want to say it or not ... that REQUIRES LIVING BREATHING LIFE to BE CREATED and PLACED, if it CANNOT BE FORMED. and Ladies and Genetlemen That is PRECISELY what Science HAS FAILED to do.

They LEAN HEAVILY and TOTALLY on a concept that they themselves have PROVEN DID NOT HAPPEN! NO CREATURE crawled out of any ooze, now or billions of years ago. IT CAN'T because Science with it's advances spanning thousands of years STILL cannot CREATE a SINGLE Living Breathing animal Life TODAY! (from nothing to Real breathing life)

question? How does one EVOLVE FROM Bacteria, organisms, Genetics, amino-acids into LIVING BREATHING walking talking Creatures IF NONE of these things IN SCIENCE TODAY ... have EVER BECOME a LIFE?

Talk about semantics? We thinks ye presume TOO MUCH!

You want to talk evoution? Then SHOW ME The animal, living Breathing, walking Talking Critter that SCIENCE CREATED by use of Nothing, passing through bacteria, microbe, amino-acid to BECOME in OUR WORLD LIVING BREATHING walking talking baby producing Critter.

YOU CAN'T I know you can't I HAVE LOOKED at every living Scientist from Darwin to today. Lying the Lot of them ... NONE of even THEM can show me the CRITTER. They like my opponent show OPINIONS ... not FACTS ... and lest we forget ... we don't care WHAT anyone THINKS IS TRUE, we want to KNOW what IS TRUE!

And what IS True, is God is gonna allow ALL 5.4 Billion of you to go to HELL, because you REFUSE to seek the REAL TRUTH, amd not just the truth of people!

Can you? Can any one of you SHOW the Primordial ooze actually happened? NOPE, why .. cause even TODAY science has never created a LIVING BREATHING Baby Producing Critter, Damn sure nature didn't Billions of years ago if we can't TODAY with our advancements. So DREAM on and go to Hell if that's your choice. I CAN PROVE what I say ... you can't! PERIOD!

NAME the CREATED Living Breathing , baby producing animal ANY Evolutionary Scientist in the WORLD created from Nothing throfh Bacteria, and Microbes that Lives in OUR reality?

ANSWER: NATURE CANNOT CREATE LIFE. FACT

CONCLUSION: Life in animal/Human/ Forest, grass, flowers DO exist on earth BUT SHOULD NOT because it cannot BE produced by Nature. THEREFORE - REQUIRED CREATION AND PLACEMENT on Earth to begin Life ...

Logical reasoning- design to populate the Earth, obviously a concious design.

Logical Reasoning- Creator is of EMMENSE power and Knowledge to accomplish precision beings, animals and Flora that allows for regeneration of its offspring!

Logical Reasoning- ALIENS? Obviously alien to US, however must consider if LIFE could not form naturally on EARTH? COULD life form naturally elsewhere? Unlikely. Therefore the only conclusion is SUPERNATURAL OCCURRENCE, meaning merely beyond natural methods.

THESE ARE the Facts of the Case ladies and gentlemen and they ARE undesputed, by Evidence! Stupidity and total ignorance not withstanding!

Am I Proving That God exists? YES. Because ONLY A God could do what we are ALL witness to? A God to US on earth at any rate!

Look folks you wanted proof of God, I have show it to you. You don't want to believe? FINE no problem, BUT I can also state that of ALL of YOU ... I am the ONLY 1 who has proven That SCIENCE has been lying all along.

THINK a moment! What are the CHANCES that a SINGLE Human BEING of 7.6 Billion souls can ask a QUESTION that NONE of the 7.6 Billion can answer? What are the CHANCES of that? 0

yet .... I HAVE. And God is the provider of this information, not me. I asked Him to give me something to prove He exists and He gave it to me, JUST to show you he IS REAL and IS WILLING to SAVE YOU from HELL.

SO any one of you can either answer this question? Name the Scientist and His evolutionary experiment that created or formed a living breathing walking baby producing animal? not change the subject ... ANSWER IT!

or Just accept for all time that unless you seek God, the second you DIE , HELL is where you will spend eternity. and THAT"S your own choice ... for being as stupid as Con!

Oh don't look for Con to come with back with anything but more examples that none of which can or WILL give you the answer to the question cause THEY cannot answer it either. Opinions is all your gonna get from Con.

I've given a FACT that CANNOT BE ANSWERED by anyone! That IS PROOF folks!

1858 Alfred Russel Wallace,1859 " Charles Darwin,1861 " Louis Pasteur,1863 " Gregor Mendel,1892 " Dmitri Ivanovsky,1915 J. B. S. Haldane ,1928 " Griffith, 1928 " Alexander Fleming,1943 " Oswald Avery,1944 " Barbara McClintock ,1950 Soviet biologist Georgy Shaposhnikov,1951 " George Otto Gey ,1952 " Alfred Hershey & Martha Chase ,1952 - Frederick Sanger,1953 " Stanley L. Miller & Harold C. Urey,1953 " Rosalind Franklin,1958 " Meselson"Stahl ,1960 " B. F. Skinner's,1964 Theodosius Dobzhansky,1965 " Leonard Hayflick,1966 Richard Lewontin ,1968 Geerat J. Vermeij ,1971 John O'Keefe,1971 Stuart Kauffman,1972 Stephen Jay Gould,1973 Eric Charnov,1976 Richard Dawkins,1977 - Frederick Sanger,1978 Michael Ghiselin ,1983 " Kary Mullis,1985 Peter R. Grant, Nancy A. Moran,1988, Richard Lenski's,1995 - Eric Cornell, Carl Wieman and Wolfgang Ketterle ,1996 " Roslin Institute,1998, Theodore Garland, Jr,2001 " The first draft of the Human Genome Project ,2005 Jared Diamond,2005 " Edvard Moser and May-Britt Moser,2006 - Shinya Yamanaka ,2008 Margie Profet ,2010 " J. Craigs, 2010 - The Neanderthal Genome Project,2011 Marc Hauser.

OH by the way ... THESE are the ones who DIDN'T create ANY living breathing baby producing animals!

so you can SKIP them and keep looking elsewhere?

I'm going to go through and put in comments section the stacked deck of Science using Cons Sources, that you proabably would just overlook. But yeah they aren't interested in truth! I mean don't mean nothing for them to send you to Hell eh?
Jhhillman

Con

You start off by calling the entire human race except you stupid. Very humble. Voters, remember that he called you stupid.

Also, my sources say nothing about the definition of stupidity. And they disagree with literally everything you have said. I'm very confused as to what you mean here.
I kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.) It could be that the independent arisal of life is a very rare occurrence, happening only once in a billion years. We just got lucky. We (and all life on earth) are the result of that one in a billion. And scientists have figured out how life independently arose. Here's a link. https://evolution.berkeley.edu...

Science has indisputably proved that evolution is real and creationism is false. See my sources. We can prove that the primordial ooze happened. Again, see my sources.

You more or less repeat yourself several times over the next few thousand characters. My same arguments from the previous paragraphs still apply.

You claimed you asked God for proof of His/Her/Its/Their existence, and He/She/It/They provided such proof "to save me from hell". Great! Let's see it.

You conclude this section of your rant with a claim that you "have given a fact that cannot be answered by anyone." Unfortunately, it can be answered. Case in point: I just answered it, in the above paragraphs.

The argument about science not having created life can also be answered in another way. You see, science never claims to have all the answers. It only says that they're are out there, and that we should try and discover them. We haven't yet answer all the questions of the universe. We are just barely peering into the unknown today. Pardon the expression, but God only knows what we'll find out there. But we will find it, whatever it is. The great promise of science is that we can find the answer to any question. All we have to do is work for it.

One more thing: Debater to debater, I have a piece of advice for you: You may want to cool it with the random capitalization. It makes you sound somewhat... unhinged.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Con States - Science has indisputably proved that evolution is real and creationism is false. See my sources. We can prove that the primordial ooze happened. Again, see my sources.

None of your sources, listed the Science experiment ... that CREATED a lliving Breathing animal ... none.

That's why I listed the defintion of stupidity.

Where is the Creature created that crawled out of the primordial ooze? It showed NO creature, named no experiment that produced a creature at all? It merely stated opinions all of THEM agree with.

I challenge every reader right now. to place the NAME of the Creature itself, and The Nme of the experiment and Scientist that CREATED it. here right Now.

NO opinion. No change of subject. Name of Living Breathing Creature: is ____________________

Name of Scientist that Created the Creature?:______________________________________

Dated creature was created: _____________________________________________________

all from your SOURCES;

Remember? bacteria aint human, animal, doesn't have babies, Rears no babies, does not decompose at death, produces NO offspring from infant to adult like Living creatures do?

Name them right Now using your SOURCES!

but you won't cause YOU nor anyone else can? can you. Just the answers to those questions please ... otherwise just BE SILENT!
Jhhillman

Con

You still don't get it, do you? I know that scientists haven't created life in the lab. They haven't been trying very long, and anyway the spontaneous arisal of life is likely a very rare occurrence. We're just the result of that one small chance. Thats's the whole point of my argument here.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Uh-Uh, I repeat Con States - Science has indisputably proved that evolution is real and creationism is false. See my sources. We can prove that the primordial ooze happened. Again, see my sources.

So that was a lie! your SOURCES are imagination, nothing more, lies, built upon nonfact. Mine however is NOT!
This PROVES beyond ALL DOUBT that FLORA AND FAUNA, is NOT produced of nature NOR natural occurrence! PERIOD!
This is 2018 .... according to Science man has existed 2 MILLION YEARS .... how long is it YOUR intention for Humanity to withhold their decision that LIFE is in point of FACT C.R.E.A.T.E.D.

How many SOULS are already IN HELL because they WAITED for Science! Yours is the NEXT to go there? WHY? stupidity! You cannot honestly continue to support a methodology that deliberately skirts TRUTH for fiction!
Let us all review what you DON'T HAVE, actual REAL EVIDENCE!
1. NO evidence of Science capability to produce LIFE from nothing to animal Life .... ever! since at least 1859, it's 2018!
2. Every Soul born and DIED in that time frame that listened to people LIKE YOU are in HELL NOW!
3. Science has proved by actual experimentation that HUMAN LIFE CANNOT BE FORMED naturally. NO LIFE at all!
4. Flora and Fauna are visible and ALIVE all around Humanity, yet cannot BE HERE based upon scientific Testing from 1859-2018!
5. Because Science DEMONSTRATES LIFE CANNOT occur naturally. The ONLY INTELLIGENT CONCLUSION is that it MUST come from other than Natural sources.

The opposite of Natural is Supernatural! The implications of which are staggering!

IMPLICATION:
That Humanity and all Life was manufactured (created) by external methods unknown to Humanity.
That this Life was precision crafted to be self sustaining in an ecological environment.
That This Life is constructed to reproduce like species to populate Earth.
That This Life is the ONLY construct in the entire Global structure CAPABLE of self governance, Creative ability to build cites that house it's species. That interacts with logic and reason above all other species ... some 8 MILLION different species ... only ONE who retains the power of SELF WILL!

None of this can be disproved or disputed except and only through total unadulterated stupidity and abject refusal to introduce fairness and equality in judgement!

in short you must BURY YOUR HEAD in the SAND! your statement of quote "spontaneous arisal of life is likely a very rare occurrence. " does this quite nicely.

I have proven beyond reasonable or doubt of any Kind ... that human Life CANNOT BE HERE, yet it IS! You and Science CANNOT SHOW that it CAN BE HERE .... yet , we are indeed here?
How long will you persist in a lie?

I gave you a question and NO ONE can answer it ... because the ONLY answer IS GOD! and you refuse to say it ... so the question? It remains unanswered after 2 YEARS!
But of THIS you CAN be certain- NO LONGER can Humanity say there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD!
all can see plainly that there IS Scientific Proof that spans antiquity!
Humanity by CHOICE embraces a known LIE! Therefore in keeping with Gods decree;
God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

Romans 1:
"18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,"
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

20 For since the creation of the world Gods invisible qualities his eternal power and divine nature ;have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

The Prosecution for God RESTS.
The defendant .... GUILTY AS CHARGED ..... sentence= Revelation 14

10 he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. Day and night there will be no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”…
So you ordained Priest that practice Homosexuality ... you ARE as DEAD and sentenced to Hell as the unsaved!, all LGBT practicing people ... absolutely the same sentence ... Those who do not or have not come to jesus? Hell the second you breath your last ... and it isn't LONG children ... it isn't LONG! more students were KILLED just today? 3,000 people have died in auto accidents just today? Cancer claimed the life of unknown thousands in the United States and the World.
remember it was just yesterday we were children playing in the school yard.
So ignore God at your OWN peril! Ezekiel 18:4
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Think about it ... that's all I ask? make your OWN CHOICE!
Jhhillman

Con

My statement was not a lie. You have so far entirely failed to explain why any of my sources are incorrect. You have not proved that all flora and fauna were created by your magical sky wizard.

After a blessedly short rant about hell (which I will get to later), you make the exact same point you have made previously. You claim that science has not created life. Here is my response. Again.
kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.) It could be that the independent arisal of life is a very rare occurrence, happening only once in a billion years. We just got lucky. We (and all life on earth) are the result of that one in a billion. And scientists have figured out how life independently arose. Here's a link. https://evolution.berkeley.edu......

Notice that this was copied and pasted from the last round. That is because you have simply repeated your previous argument. You have failed to respond to my argument. Which means you have effectively conceded it. You repeat versions of this disproved point several times around your argument. My same response applies to all of them.

You say that science has proven that human life cannot be created naturally. This argument is somewhat undercut by the fact that science has proven that human life can be created naturally. See my sources.

You say that "Because Science DEMONSTRATES LIFE CANNOT occur naturally. The ONLY INTELLIGENT CONCLUSION is that it MUST come from other than Natural sources." Given that science has proven that life can and did occur naturally (see my sources), we can use your own logic to say that the only intelligent conclusion is that life came from natural sources rather than supernatural sources such as, say, God.

You then spend a while talking about the implications of God. This whole passage is moot in this debate because I have proven that God does not exist.

"None of this can be disproved or disputed [...]" Actually it can be. I just disproved it. See my sources.

My statement that spontaneous arisal of life is a rare occurrence is burying my head in the sand? So logic is bad? I counter with the fact that ignoring what is right in front of your face is, by definition, burying your head in the sand. And therefore, it is Probably, rather than Con, who is burying his head in the sand.

You did indeed give me a question. And I answered it. There is no scientific proof of God. Humanity is finally embracing truth.

After this, you depart into an excessively long rant about how I and everyone else except you are going to hell. Fortunately, hell does not exist. Also, you talk about how gay people are going to hell. I mentioned this to a friend of mine who is trans and flamboyantly gay as well as Christian. He laughed.

I have made my choice. My choice is to believe the evidence right in front of me.

I would also like to add that you have entirely failed to actually respond to any of my arguments, meaning that you have conceded them.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

My, my you took a Loong time to come back with AGAIN nothing but opinions ... not a fact in the lot!, One supposes you could have merely paste and copied your previous Lie?

you claimed- Science has indisputably proved that evolution is real and creationism is false. See my sources.

you claim- My statement was not a lie.

Yet your uhm sources show NO Living breathing creature or plant from nothing to Life at all? neither source? You wee Given the opportunity to answer the question as was all readers BASED on your SOURCES ... and Crickets were the only sound Heard.

Soooo IF your SOURES did not SHOW a LIVING Breathing Life and it didn't, you SAID SO YOURSELF- you stated emphatically and I quote "
Con states - Here is my response. Again. kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.)

Hmmm, my response is YOUR OWN remarks to prove you are lying! Lets summarize for you and the readers okay?

Con states- Science has indisputably proved that evolution is real and creationism is false. See my sources.
Pro smacks it down like a step-child, proclaiming it what it IS .. A LIE!
Con returns with - My statement was not a lie.
Con LIES again, stating HERSELF - Here is my response. Again. kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.)

uhhhh. Which IS it Con-Science has indisputably proved that evolution is real and creationism is false. See my sources.
OR Here is my response. Again. kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.)

You cannot claim BOTH I mean thats greed ... You cannot be both Pro and Con?

I was the one who clamed Science HAD NOT created Life. You Obviously agree in your statement- Here is my response. Again. kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.)

So that pretty much FINISHES the debate ... you HAVE conceded by your own statement my exact proof and evidence ..
Here is my response. Again. kn ow that scientists have not created life in the lab. (Yet.)

That MEANS to anyone of intellect that LIFE MUST have been CREATED by unnatural forces .. another words SUPERNATURAL forces.

Based on That statement ALONE, there IS and CAN be NO argument save stupidity arguments that demonstrate prejudice to TRUTH. Like yours for example.

You readily State you Lied ... but falsely CLAIM you didn't Lie, in your own statements you prove your prejudice and your lying.
People can READ?
You simply cannot say science PROVED creation False at the same breath say but we KNOW science has not created life (YET). ..... WHAT?

So we now can prove other than Con's prejudice, and that Con isn't above irrationality, ignoring TRUTH for lies. The conlcusion is that Con will obviously proceed to Hell, for her supression of Gods truth as stated in God's Wrath aginst Humanity.

So I will ignore her strangeness and continue to reveal truth to the Readers ... Good luck in Life Con. whatever you do DON"T DIE! until you make amends! I recommend never leaving your house! Hopefully there are no tornadoes or flooding where you live?

any way let us resume our conversation shall we?

SUMMATION;

It would appear our time together has come to an end, as there is no evidence to dispute by anyone that the answer to the debate question:

"Is the existence of God indisputably clear?"

Absolutey, positively and undeniably - YES!

As there EXISTS no evidence to contradict this conclusion by any Scientific study on Earth of the Origin of Life, to continue in this pointless one-sided conversation is useless.

Con simply HAS NO EVIDENCE to support LIFE isn"t CREATED, neither IS there evidence out there to support such a conclusion.

You cannot LIE, because to suggest that Life can be formed naturally REQUIRES a Life TO HAVE BEEN FORMED at least ONCE, in antiquity. To date " that hasn"t happened. Ain"t gonna happen. TIME is shorter than you know!
The entire of Humanity will have been IN HELL for centuries before science admits it lies? That means the monkey IS squarely on you. Do you Roll the DICE even after being shown the truth, or do you love SIN so much that your willing to HOPE Science can prove a LIE? Not gonna force you to accept truth! It makes you irational ... I cite Con's obvious confusion as an example of sheer ignorance born of desparation. It isn't pretty folks!
Makes you look ... well like your demented and incapable of reason, don't you think?

To continue is to repeat the same evidence over, and over. YOU KNOW the truth? No amount of evidence will FORCE you to accept truth, you simply do or you do not! That is not my problem, it"s yours. That you are NOW FULLY AWARE that there is a God in the Universe, and that He IS THE ONE I SERVE ".

Folks you can listen to anybody else you want? ONLY I told you the truth .. of 7.6 Billion souls, only I HAVE PROVEN by SCIENTIFC EVIDENCE that Humans are Created not formed by nature. And That ". Is IMPOSSIBLE " UNLESS the one who did it ALL ". TOLD ME?

Think about it? I to bought off on it, until I was told otherwise and SHOWN the evidence myself! I am happy to report that God IS infallible!

I ask you to consider " the WHY?

WHY after centuries, has God chosen to REVEAL HIS REALITY to the WORLD, in a manner that is undisputable.

Humans have been asking for proof throughout antiquity ". WHY grant it NOW?

WHY grant it TO YOU? What makes YOU so special, that God would do this, rather than just allow you to perish as all the others before you?

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord does not delay the promise, as some esteem slowness, but is patient toward you, not willing for any to perish, but all to come to repentance.

This reminds US, that our desires as Believers to come HOME, to BE with the Lord in Heaven, is not forgotten. He reminds us in this scripture that AS we are His and Love Him as He loves us, that we are to exercise PATIENCE, not for ourselves but FOR YOU? That God desires that NONE SHOULD PERISH, but that ALL come to repentance. He knows many will not, Still He awaits you? Our love for Him reminds US that for His sake and because it IS HIS WILL, that none should perish, WE TO AWAIT your choice.

Like YOU we too were condemned to Hell by Adam. IF ONE MORE, just ONE MORE can be saved, the torment we suffer by your hatred of Us is worthy the anguish ". For just ".. your sake. I WILL suffer, if it means YOU can be saved!

Room at the Cross for you

The cross upon which Jesus died

Is a shelter in which we can hide

And its grace so free is sufficient for me

And deep is its fountain as wide as the sea.

Chorus

There's room at the cross for you

There's room at the cross for you

Though millions have come, there's still room for one

Yes there's room at the cross for you.

Though millions have found him a friend

And have turned from the sins they have sinned

The Savior still waits to open the gates

And welcome a sinner before it's too late.

Chorus

The hand of my Savior is strong

And the love of my Savior is long

Through sunshine or rain, through loss or in gain,

The blood flows from Calvary to cleanse every stain.

Yes there's room at the cross for you.

Jhhillman

Con

...
(Facepalms)
Did you read my argument?

You have just repeated the same things, over and over again. Your logic just doesn't work! Literally all you have said is "You're lying." No reason why. MY purpose in saying that is that we know that life can arise on it's own (because that happened, see my sources), but we don't know how to create in in the lab because that's complicated and we haven't really been doing science for that long yet. Just because we can't do something in the lab doesn't mean that it can't happen. Look at nuclear fusion. We can't do it in the lab yet, but we can see that it happens in the sun. The same is true for the spontaneous arisal of life.

You entire argument is based off of this one chain of reasoning:
1: Scientists have not created life in the lab
2: Therefore, life can't appear on it's own

The logical fallacy here is evident. Look at my example of nuclear fusion. We can't do it (yet), but we clearly know it happens.

You say that I lied. I didn't. Look at my explanation from above.

AN yes, the debate is ending. That is literally the one true statement you have made this entire time. And it is clear. The existence of God is not indisputably clear. Even if all your arguments were true (which they are certainly not) you still have not proved that the existence of God is induisputably clear. There could be other explanation. There probably arent. though> Science is looking pretty accurate.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Sadly you will be in hell before you realize your own stupidity. Let it be as you will.
Posted by Shadowstalker55 3 years ago
Shadowstalker55
You would know about the Scarecrow character from the Wizard of Oz since you use nothing but straw man after straw man arguments when you debate.
Posted by Shadowstalker55 3 years ago
Shadowstalker55
I am funny. But I find you boring.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Shadowstalker55 ;
you're so funny
FollowerofChrist1955
Shadowstalker55 ;
Ohhh he must be just a nuthin, his head all full of stuffin, his heart a full of pain. Just because he's presumin he could be kinda human if he only had a brain ...
Posted by Shadowstalker55 3 years ago
Shadowstalker55
At least my opinions are not as esoteric as your"s, and I"m beginning to think you"re just a homunculus created by somebody who ejected their semen into a chicken egg and then just let it hatch and mature into you, Follower.
Posted by Shadowstalker55 3 years ago
Shadowstalker55
@Follower
I pity you far more.
FollowerofChrist1955
Shadowstalker55;
Poor Thing :(
FollowerofChrist1955
Shadowstalker55;
Doesn't it bother YOU that not even your OPINIONS belong ...to you?
No picture of anything to SEE .... just false statements. I'm beginning to believe YOU ARE just a mindless Bacteria. you just grew BIGGER!
Posted by Shadowstalker55 3 years ago
Shadowstalker55
NASA just discovered signs of life on Mars, but apparently that"s not enough for your shallow and cretinous @ss.
Posted by Shadowstalker55 3 years ago
Shadowstalker55
@Follower

When translating your pontificating crap I heard this from you...https://m.youtube.com...