DonovanR
YeshuaBought

Is the left becoming more violent? (US)

DonovanR

Pro

Now my argument is that the left wing in the United States has become more violent and more radical in recent years. But their violence is often ignored or excused by media and other left wingers I have personally spoken with on the issue. (see Chris Cuomo on CNN about a protest where antifa fought and he argued that "not all punches are equal" and "it's a fight between good and evil") I think especially today it is important to have dialogue in this era of extreme partisanship. Now for Rules: 1st round will be acceptance of the challenge, 2nd will be opening arguments, 3rd will be rebuttals, And 4th shall be the conclusion.
YeshuaBought

Con

It is the radical right who supports the death penalty, Illegal wars, Stand your ground laws, Police prutality, And similar things. Most progressives are opposed to these things. True, Some have claimed to be democratic, But does claiming to be President make me so? I am a centrist and have issues with both parties, But having actually been on the left, I feel I know what I am talking about. I want to add my final comment: We should be the United States, Not the red or blue states. Peace.
DonovanR

Pro

DonovanR forfeited this round.
YeshuaBought

Con

YeshuaBought forfeited this round.
DonovanR

Pro

DonovanR forfeited this round.
YeshuaBought

Con

YeshuaBought forfeited this round.
DonovanR

Pro

DonovanR forfeited this round.
YeshuaBought

Con

YeshuaBought forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@DonovanR

Are you having problems with posting your argument?

Instead of pasting the link of a source copy the title instead.

If that does not work post each paragraph in the comment section to see which one is the problem.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Anonymous03

I am arguing with the hyperlinks.
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
Unicorngod
ummmmm check your facts, M8
the debate's about whether the left wing is becoming *more* violent, Statistics that say that the right wing is currently more violent doesn't really cancel our or disprove the left wing's steadily increasing rate of violence.
Also omar2345 stop putting hyperlinks instead of arguing, We don't do that here
Posted by unicorngod 3 years ago
unicorngod
ummmmm check your facts, Guys.

from 2008 to 2017 which is pretty recent and couldn't risen up that quickly, According to quartz, 71 percent of domestic exremist related killings were done by far right and only 3 percent by the left wing soooo
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Left and Right violence I would say are politically motivated. I wouldn't regard religious violence fits into that but will regard groups like Black Lives Matter, Antifa, KKK (if they are still around) because those are political motivated. There are exceptions to the rule like Islam where it teaches Muslims how there government, Culture and life should operate (Sharia Law, Hijab, Praying 5 times a day).
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
If you want more go through Tim Pool's channel both Timcast and Tim Pool. Even though I do not agree with him on issues I still respect that he is willing to call out left wing violence and right wing violence. Even he can admit that the Left are more violent then the right. There are some reasons: Antifa are much more active then any other far right group. If you count Proud Boys as a far right group then they have been involved with one encounter with Antifa but it still does not mean they are more active then Antifa. Antifa have more numbers then Proud Boys and they also engage in with more conflicts.

I do not blame blame right-wing peaceful Republicans for right-wing violence.
It do not blame left-wing peaceful democrats for left-wing violence.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Eric Holder calling for incivility. "When they go Low we kick them"

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=4uVCQxb6GCw
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Not confirmed to be a democrat voter who shot up a republican office but I know the far left do not fight fair and use cheap tactics.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=LDp8ACsxksk
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
How about when Antifa hospitalised a Bernie voter?

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=w35KLdiRbmc
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
What about the James Polite the starter of a hate crime hoax?

shouldn't that be judged the same level of terror.

NYC SYNAGOGUE VANDALISM SUSPECT IS FORMER CITY HALL ANTI-HATE CRIME INTERN -from Dailycaller

How about Antifa starting conflict with the proudboys?

NYPD Footage Proves Proud Boys Did Not Start Scuffle -Youtube video

(Links don't work so I copied the title)