darkwolf
FollowerofChrist1955

Is there any evidence for creation?

darkwolf

darkwolf

Con

I know I already did one that was basically the same topic as this but now that I know my away around the site better I want to try again.
Rules,
No insults
Provide evidence for your claim ( links )
Address any fallacies that are called out throughout the debate.
And provide concrete evidence ... " because god!" is not concrete evidence, you'll need to provide world accepted scientific articles.

Let the games begin
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Today we live in a world of fantasy, illusion. The greatest minds of Science readily admit this yet fail to understand by reason and lack of understanding the immense truth of their statement.

Science through experimentation now knows that animal and Human Life should not exist on Earth at all! Through their attempts to prove some form or method of natural formation of creature Life. The Failure of each method tested to actually produce a real air-breathing creature Life at all, dramatically demonstrated in real-time that there was nor is a method oe way for REAL living walking, talking animal life to form through any natural process! This failure unwittingly proved beyond all doubt, that Real Living animal and Human life did not form naturally.

Science realizing that the theory of the primordial ooze didn"t happen in reality. In short SCIENCE ABANDONED attempts to PROVE the Origin of Life all together!

This is why Science no longer mentions the origin of Life at all. Unable to provide the evidence of natural formation of Creature life, destroys in totality the Theory's of evolution in its entirety.

to prove this: The Challenge that has been unanswered for 2 years already is:

PROVIDE one Scientific evidence of fact revealing the creation of a Living/air breathing/ procreation animal created under evolutionary experimentation proving the Origin of actual Real Living creature life in OUR Reality and realm.

It cannot be microscopic, because animal Life/Human Life is in THIS realm. Babies are born of all creatures in THIS realm, and it is THIS realm that is in the truest sense TRUE LIFE! as demonstrated by gnats, ants, to elephants and whales! Each animal exists in THIS reality not in the unseen realm.

their distinction in Animal/Human Life have babies that are not microscopic and produce offspring that are:

a. uniquely individual, not the same.

b. chemically different in DNA meaning distinguishable from others of their kind.

c. Are birthed by OVA production from ADULT individual.

where as organsims are:

a. completely and chemically the SAME.

b. differentiation is considered abnormal as MUTATION?

c. NOT born as babies but divided cells of itself, with identical attributes and chemical composition!

If you cannot show this then debate IS done. Creation by supernatural means IS PROVED! More than that requires research on your part, as the rest of the 2.2 Billion Souls on earth (identified as Christians) already KNOW. We can develop it for you? yes, but only you can research it from your own PERSONAL standpoint!

Reasonable and logical human reasoning dictates- further research to ascertain Human existence, since Science has failed to produce a reasoned response!

Thus we must look beyond the scientific and the Natural neither of which was capable of providing an answer!

Here is the available evidence:

Animal and Human Life is here?

it has been proven scientifically that we cannot FORM through any natural means nor methods?

We we PLACED HERE is obvious?
darkwolf

Con

There is no other realm, Bacteria and other microorganisms inhabit the same space we do and if there is so much evidence for creation why are you so quick to say what examples I can and can't use? Further more what makes your story right, and not the Muslim, Hindu, Viking, and Scientologist story of creation true? And this is a debate about whether creation has evidence which means you'll need to provide for mentioned evidence. So please try to stay on topic and really try to be scientific like I said in the rules, widely accepted scientific articles are needed for your evidence. Like I said please give evidence and links, our opinion is not included in those accepted articles. Oh and everything starts off microscopic, and grows by cell division. So I'll let you think on that until next time.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Hahahaha

Couldn't answer the question RIGHT? Don't feel bad junior ... not even Dawkins or Stephen Hawking CAN answer it! Course is this Debate design to FIND the TRUTH, or just opinions? I mean, Opinions are like rear ends, everyone HAS one and their ALL full of ... well, you know.

The DIFFERENCE between me and you? I HAVE the REAL TRUTH, while you have lies, imagination and opinions which 100% of cannot be proven. While Science itself proved mine!

which is why you can't anwer the question and just came back whining?

As Grandma used to say, ONLY a smacked Dog Howls.

S.M.A.C.K. O.W.W.W.W.W.W.W hehehe

so your going with imagination and NO PROOF huh?

Well, I HAVE shown you THE PROOF by scientific experimentation from Darwin to Dawkins ... that Animal Life cannot BE created by NATURAL MEANS. HENCE your and everyone else's inability to ANSWER the question!

and as for your whining about bacteria?

Bacteria divides and becomes an identical of itself in composition and properties.
NO ANIMAL LIFE DOES THAT. every offspring is unique to itself, each time EVERY TIME!

THAT is why you cannot claim them as LIFE. Your in school you should know this?
Offspring are created by OVA (EGG) ONLY.

Bacteria, and micro-organsims DO NOT! reason they are NOT LIFE #2.

study up before responding please!
darkwolf

Con

Do bacteria eat? do they reproduce? Do they move?, by all means bacteria are living organism like I said scientific please, and I like how you tried to turn this debate on me you are debating creation but having given evidence for it, this debate isn't about evolution it's about creation, maybe you should put on your glasses? And If you have the proof show it give me a link, and for what defines life. The current definition is that organisms maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, and reproduce. And what about identical twins, they are not unique from each other, so does that mean they are not true life? And yes I'm in school you may want to join me here after seeing what you just said you may need to brush up on your basic biology. And no you haven't shown me any evidence you made your opinion known without any other material to back it up. Give me a scientific article or I'll just assume you don't know how to read. And really imagination tell me which sounds more like something a child would come up with

" A magic being that no one has seen or heard in hundreds of years created the world through magical means, its origins are a mystery" in case your wondering I just got that off the back of a book I found in the library but it seems to draw some parallels doesn't it? And give me the quote on quote science that has proven your god but not the thousands other cultures have worshiped throughout history, I dare you to try ( I doubt you will though considering your previous comment had 0 links to your sources, 0 evidence to back it up. Due to your lack of reading skills, inability to provide links to your "scientific sources" and since you made up half of your argument stating you had evidence but without providing it, I'm going to assume you were home schooled by like minded individuals which would explain why you find it so hard to understand what defines a living organism, and your clear miss understanding of evidence, and why your a "former" nurse if that's true it's pretty easy to lie on the internet as you seem adapt at doing. So let's try to see some links this go around old timer, and if you don't know how I'm sure those 2 kids your home schooling could do it for you.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

So basically you got nothing. I give you evidence and you dazzle us with your opinions.

Got it! Hehehe
darkwolf

Con

You clearly lack the basic understanding of this debate, it whole point was so that YOU, could bring evidence and see how it matched up against other peoples' preferred ideas or theories, hence the name of the debate, "evidence for creation". You have yet to present anything other than I believe and that's evidence enough, so hopefully for the last time, please give a link to articles which back up your point or something cause I'm getting tired of your inability to comply to a simple rule that most debates require, maybe that's why your win ratio is so low? So please give me tangible evidence, or I'll just keep doing what I've been doing and tear apart your "theory" .
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

That you do not possess the ability to understand the evidence is your problem. That you presume that debates you initiate requires the accepted to hand carry obvious evidence that exist in the public domain TO YOU is your 2nd error. The rule doesn"t include me being your butler cause your lazy.

I informed you at the beginning that EVERY evolution experiment FAILED to produce life that"s evidentiary fact available In The science journals. If you think it"s my job to bring that proof to you cause your lazy, stop asking question you ain"t interested in looking for yourself. Stay stupid!

The Condition not the insult. Bet you want me to look up the definition for you too? Nope not interested!
darkwolf

Con

Ah well this is the end, Pro stated that I am at falt for the lack of evidence in pro's argument, how that works I don't know this debate drifted from its intended purpose due to pro failure to understand that in order for someone to understand evidence you must first provide evidence as the debate stated. Pro stated there is evidence but didn't present any and then proceeded to insult me for asking evidence. So in term pro is at the end of the life cycle of the generic garden variety creationist, when your life is at an end try your hardest to make an impact which he has failed to do, so he attempts to pass on the folk tale to the other younger people.

Here's some fact for the pro, studies have shown that more and more young people are leaving churches, we are the next generation, it is pointless to try and argue with us you'll be gone before us anyway, so go on and keep believing and I'll keep up my studies to get into college and maybe even close the gaps so important to the evolution deniers and if or when I do I'll think of you.

I won't be able to read your response until Monday so see you then.

Oh and pro your first flaw is thinking I'd do your job and try to convince myself of your weak argument this proves the lack of evidence if you couldn't even muster up 1 single real point to argue.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

people can read junior, they don't need to be narrated by one who CANNOT read.
Posted by darkwolf 3 years ago
darkwolf
ok, so.... what
because your book says that its right, that makes it so? I could argue the same point with any book, or religion, here have some examples, Islam is still here. Islam grows as science grows, because science has been trying FOR YEARS to prove that Allah is fake. But Muslims get a hold of science and prove WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

Scientology is still here. Scientology grows as science grows, because science has been trying FOR YEARS to prove that the ALIENS are fake. But Scientologist get a hold of science and prove WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

Satanism is still here. Satanism grows as science grows, because science has been trying FOR YEARS to prove that Satan is fake. But Satanist get a hold of science and prove WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT

First of all, You need to read "The Hobbit," by J. R. R. Tolken, because it literally proves WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that Hobbits are real. That is how we know that Hobbitism is the true religion. You said we have just as much foundation as theirs, but that is simply not true. This book PROVES our Hobbit. IT PROVES IT! Take like 2 hours out of your life to read this book. You WILL believe in Hobbits afterwards. I promise. There is NO WAY for someone to read this book and then question it, because it literally answers EVERY QUESTION.

And I like who you said that Atheists hold the world back by looking for answers, as if wanting to understand something more is better. Sure you may have your explanation but so did the people who believed the world was flat, (Like it says in genesis) agitating and striking out are the way we come to understand more about our world, and if the bible is truly the word of god why were parts cut out? I bet you didn't know that did you, the book had cut content just like any other book. History channel did a series on these cut stories deemed to damning and harmful to the faith they weren't allowed into the copies the people got.

search it your self.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Deuteronomy 6:2
so that you and your son and your grandson might fear the LORD your God, to keep all His statutes and His commandments which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be prolonged.

Matthew 6:27
Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

Now that we view reality itself ... we see that SINNERS are not guaranteed even an HOUR of life. The BIBLE fact is this ... if YOU die TODAY, and you know not God ... HELL IS where you will be.

To suppose you WILL live a long Life?
try telling that to these: Number of deaths: 2,712,630 who the majority in HELL NOW!

How can I dare say this? ... statistics ... of the 7.6Billion only 2.2 Billion claim to know Jesus Christ!
I live in REALITY with my God, not the same fantasies the Sinners of the World live in!

Ezekiel 3 makes plain ... believers who DO NOT WARN the dead that they WILL DIE in SIN, if they know not the Lord. Shall GO to hell, BUT, their :
well you can Read can't you?

Ezekiel 3: that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood

snap out of the Sunday School mentality, and embrace Gods WORD not human teachings.
FollowerofChrist1955
SHARINGISCARINGg ;
Ezekiel 3
18 When I say to a wicked person, "You will surely die," and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[b] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Number of deaths: 2,712,630
Heart disease: 633,842
Cancer: 595,930
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 155,041
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 146,571
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 140,323
Alzheimer"s disease: 110,561
Diabetes: 79,535
Influenza and Pneumonia: 57,062
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 49,959
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 44,193

Your statement: Ok first of all, @BackCommander, just because they are rejecting God now, does not mean that they will never accept him, and therefore go to hell. Don't ever tell someone that they are going to hell. It is true that if they never accept Christ, then they will probably go to hell, but they still have their life, so they can change.

COMPLETELY wrong and not in accordance with the Scriptures.
As can be proven statistically ... there is NO scripture which guarantees longevity of Life to anyone save the most devote of believers.

Exodus 20:12
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee

Deuteronomy 5:16
'Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, that your days may be prolonged and that it may go well with you on the land which the LORD your God gives you.

Deuteronomy 5:33
"You shall walk in all the way which the LORD your God has commanded you, that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may pr
FollowerofChrist1955
darkwolf;
your quote- And thus the people have spoken, see evidence helps old man. :)

Isaiah 6
9 He said, "Go and tell this people:

""Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving."
10
Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes.[a]
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed."

11 Then I said, "For how long, Lord?"

And he answered:

"Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
and the fields ruined and ravaged,

God does not appear impressed WITH the people. and He's going to say it ... when they like YOU arrive IN HELL!
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
First of all, You need to read "A Case for Christ," by Lee Strobel, because it literally proves WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that Christianity is real. That is how we know that Christianity is the true religion. You said we have just as much foundation as theirs, but that is simply not true. This book PROVES our God. IT PROVES IT! Take like 2 hours out of your life to read this book. You WILL believe in Christianity afterwards. I promise. There is NO WAY for someone to read this book and then question it, because it literally answers EVERY QUESTION.

Also, you said, "as the other gods came and went," but the thing is, Christianity is still here. Christianity grows as science grows, because science has been trying FOR YEARS to prove that God is fake. But Christians get a hold of science and prove WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that God is real. The only reason that there are atheists like you, is because you won't look at the proof. It is ATHEISTS that are holding the world back. We already have the answer to the question, but atheists still go looking. That doesn't make any sense. Just read the book.
Posted by darkwolf 3 years ago
darkwolf
Jesus dude you are the kind of people holding the world back, it's 2018 but you seem to be living the 15th century, based on that claim there is no right religion, your beliefs have just as much foundation as theirs'. the only reason you think your's is the "right" one is because that's what you've been told your whole life.
And if you look throughout history you'll find that deities have been used to explain natural occurrences that the people at the time couldn't. Thor made lighting, Chaac made it rain in Mexico, and to the Greeks the seasons changed because Hades to a young girl to the underworld, she refused to eat, so he claimed he would let her go but before she left he feed her Pomeranian seeds one for each month of winter, each year on the month she ate the seeds she was forced back into the underworld for the number of months she ate the seeds for. Winter is then caused by her mother's deep sorrow at the thought of her daughter being trapped there for months.

The only thing the deities seem to still be used to explain is your origin so explain why, it is anything different than the other gods that came and went, as we understood more about our world?
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
Ok first of all, @BackCommander, just because they are rejecting God now, does not mean that they will never accept him, and therefore go to hell. Don't ever tell someone that they are going to hell. It is true that if they never accept Christ, then they will probably go to hell, but they still have their life, so they can change.

Next on the topic of creation. There is no reason to try and prove the creation directly, but rather to prove the Crucifixion/Resurrection. If this was proved, then that means that God is real, then that means the Bible is real, and everything in it, including creation. I would recommend reading "A Case for Christ," by Lee Strobel, as it proves without a shadow of a doubt that Christianity is real.

Also if anyone would like to debate creation, or how I know that Christianity is the "correct" religion, please feel free to challenge me.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
@Followerofchrist1955
"You have HEARD of Hell right? You know it's a place of torment where people go who don't know God and don't have salvation?"

Sounds like the native Americans had a blast.
Posted by darkwolf 3 years ago
darkwolf
And thus the people have spoken, see evidence helps old man. :)
FollowerofChrist1955
BackCommander ;
I understand. You desire that everyone ELSE hand carry the evidence to you. Informing you is not eough. You would rather remain stupid (please I mean the Reality of stupid ... its TRUE definition, not the childish insult. ) I understand that you no doubt wish for me to look up and post that definition as well.

I'm terribly sorry. I stated readily that those not interested in truth choosing to remain stuid and Hell bound, need not even bother Reading, much less commenting on its content!

as to blind assertion ... I AM the only one actually looking. I noticed you never ANSWERED the question?

you merely change the subject. 2 reasons you could NOT answer.
1. YOU absolutely, positively, HAVE NO EVIDENCE to answer the question AND will never have. Because Darwin- to Dwkins to Hawkins are all wrong.

or 2. To stupid and lazy to look!

go on your way my uneducated friend. Join the hopelessly condemned to Hell, group.

It is my sad duty to inform you that YOU WILL die IN SIN, and spend eternity in Hell, because you reject the salvation of God. your choice your consequence. Now, move along.
Vote Placed by Wizofoz 3 years ago
Wizofoz
darkwolfFollowerofChrist1955Tied
Reasons for voting decision: At no time did Pro present any evidence for their point of view. There entire argument consisted of presenting a challenge they claimed proved that life was created. It made several assertions- such that "science knows life should not exist" without si]sufficient explanation or citation This in itself would be a fallacy, but when Con pointed to bacteria as an example that met Pros challenge, Pro simply mover=d the criteria. Conduct point to Con as pros "only a smacked dog howls" remark was an unnecessary insult.