2far4u2CharlesDarwin
missjones

Is there any thing within the known universe's struture that is non structural?

missjones has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Peace be with you and all praise and glory belongs to an existence creator of intelligent design of all structural and non-structural uniform with the known universe.

Within my mind, I have come to a stop at the image of a newborn infant floating within an empty space with a black ball in one hand and a white ball in the other, smashing them together upon an empty background. But there must be light as I can see this child clearly. So it's off on another adventure within the grace of majesty within my mind.

Would anyone out here like to come along for the ride?

I don't like saying I and me. But I must as this is what is going on within the mapping of the cognitive drive within my mind. Am I at the steering wheel with Jesus giving directions from a map to the galaxy that is mine in accordance with my own personal allusions design within the known universe?

It all must be in uniform as we don't want planets orbiting to close to the sun or colliding like two galaxies at war tearing each other apart as to become as one.
Insanity is to have or to lose all concept of our own liberty of idiosyncrasies as it's just fundamental principals over JUST fundamental principals the wars of it's not about who is right it's about who is left. I have now changed from who to what.

So the war within my mind is what is right and what is left over because wrong is nothing and nothing is what I need to find.

I may full back upon my own double-edged sword as to save my own self as I have many times before. So be warned. I would expect the same from my opponent.

Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
For it is no more than the 360 degrees of the thickness of the edge of a coin that divides women from men. Men without a vagina and women without a penis.

It's but the thickness of the coin or the coin slot for a woman to be as men and a man to be as women
Natures rules is our own existence creators glory and praise of all the known universe of intelligent design.

Apart from women is as plural and man is as men. Isn't that just JUST.

Peace be with you.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So with one question,
I ask why can't our own natural existence creator get along with the nature of the beast within us all?

Get along little donkey and that will do pig.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I think that it is the sound of rational reasoning blocking our minds ability to see the vision of the newborn child with clashing balls in hands for what it truly is. I hope it wasn't was or if it was the newborn nieve child is where it must stay for our own sake.
Within the hands of the virgin-born child Jesus Christ.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Did we or do we choose to forget or is it lost forever and ever amen?
Because it is never for never and never and never that isn't the anything I am not looking for. I hope.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So Miss Jones with A graduate degree in Just a fun loving gal looking for some scintillating conversation supposes your blank page is nothing but that's the nothing I'm looking for.
I am looking for the nothing that the child within the vision of a newborn child within my mind a white ball and a black ball in hand, the black ball if it wasn't for the child's fingers wrapped around it. The black background would have been invisible.
There was no sound there was but the nieve motion of the arms and hands and the balls with anything else but clashing in either an unintentional violent manner and same as if the balls were soft and malleable the like of a rubber ball or maybe one was soft and one was hard. So if it is one is soft and one is hardly what one is which or does it change every time the balls touch.

This is the ride of my scenario hypothetical. What do you think?

I will for the sake of it call it the nature of our own existence creator of the known universe as we know it to be.

Peace be with you. All praise and glory belong to nature our own existence creator. Where he or she or they come from, to begin with, I don't know. But that newborn child in my vision knows. And maybe we already knew a long time ago but have forgotten.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Are these some of the scientists that created medical surgery into what it is today? Believe me, I could go back even further in time and find even more inhumane acts that in the name of science has done upon the human race. And I should be grateful to who the victims or inhumane science.
http://all-that-is-interesting.com....

Don't bother with acts of the inhumane acts of religion or beliefs for I know quite well that our existence creator of intelligent design is Just. That is why Jesus Christ holds the keys to heaven.

Go on and say you don't know that as fact.

So as just as you think you keep your head up when you face our own existence creator of intelligent design and say no more than whatever you think is a fair thing for you created me I, for now, fall to my knees for hope is all I have left. Or stand there defiant as I a just man and take your chances, but I will have Jesus by my side as my friend in need is a friend in deads.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane.

I think your using "inhumane" out of context here sir, also that statement couldn't be further from the truth.

Religion is based apon faith, and faith can lead you to pretty much any conclusion, in other words it means its not a good nor reliable way of differentiating between reality and fantasy.

on the other hand, the scientific method, a system were a hypothesis is formulated, and given evidence and justification is peer reviewed by others, and if it passes peer review, it becomes a theory, and a theory has a different meaning in science then the conventional use of of word.

More importantly, the scientific method has a monstrously better history of success compared to things like faith and prayer, think about all the diseases we were able stop using medical science, polio is a great example of this.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Where do you draw the line in the sand between humane and inhumane for that is all that really matters.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I am of the opinion that our own existence creator of intelligent design, on a first name basis, is Nature.

Yes, a first name basis.

You also have not addressed any personal information about yourself. Apart from your age.
So I can only assume if you are either a fence sitter that leans right or left when it suits you. Or your an omega.

The topic says it as it is. that is what the debate is about. I do somewhat comprehend in laymen terms of the Higgs boson/the nature of a god particle. Is it an allusion or is it an illusion because we are not deluded about this, are we? Or are we?.

I lean more so towards an allusion from our own existence creator of intelligent design even if it is only for its own names sake God particle.

I wrote and live by what I have put forward within my own site 2far4u2 as best I can and put them in accordance with where I think they belong within my own personal allusion as that is all I have.

Is there more scientific factual evidence is what I am asking? Or can you prove that the Higgs boson is no more than an illusion?

I don't play mind games with genuine individuals. You get back from me what you put out. Treat me like an idiot and that's what you get. Treat me with a little respect and consideration and you will get it back.

Jesus is the man for the job, not me. With; Jesus said I am not good, God is good for I am the son of God and all I do is hold the keys to my father's door.

Me I am a dog t#rd that has for my own sake not become hard and crumbly.
So if I smell too much tell me. Because most hard-line religious individuals consider me to stink of heresy or blasphemy and I won't go into detail but many others consider this as well.
Good for them when they face Nature all alone.

An argument is when you become defensive is involved. But having a passion for what you believe is a debate.
An eye for an eye keeps the world blind.
Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhuma