dsjpk5
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Is there at least one reason why God would choose to communicate with written words?

2far4u2CharlesDarwin has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

dsjpk5

Pro

Rules:

First round is for acceptance only. If you do anything other than accept the debate in the first round, you forfeit all 7 points to me.

***********

NOTICE!!!!!

This debate is reserved for member backwardseden alone. If anyone else accepts this debate, they automatically forfeit all seven points to me (dsjpk5).

***********

No kritiks.

No shell theories.

No counterplans.

No trolling.

No ad hominem attacks.

Any violation of these rules will result in a 7 point forfeiture.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

I have no points to lose. But you do. So let us see if it do as a say and not as I do, shall we? With your so-called debate rules.
Have you the ability to have past, future and present tenses as to use rational reasoning as to create a forward, present and backwards projection within the frontal lobes movement and cognition within your mind. https://www.thoughtco.com...

How could an existence creator have unconditional love, if free will was taken from its own creation "us", by coming out from behind an eclipse, as to crucify its own free will?

Peace be with you.
dsjpk5

Pro

Rule Violation:

The rules specifically say two things. One, the first round is for acceptance ONLY. Two, ONLY the member Backwardseden was allowed to accept this debate. My opponent violated both those rules. As a result, by rule, I am awarded all seven points. This debate is over. I win.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

This is what is called healthy criticism. My way or the highway. Do as I do not as I say.

I have been begging for Backwards Eden to come play, So I thought that he just might lower his great wall of text.

But he won't so I will tell you a joke that reminds me of our dear friend Backwards Eden. For his own sake, I hope that he doesn't take this all to seriously.

Now the kid next door he's name was TakeYourPick. Now TYP's mother told TYP don't go out on the road and play. But TYP just would not take good advice from a woman even if it was TYP's own loving caring mother. So TYP goes out on the road and a car runs over, TYP's legs and the doctor had to amputate them. But was this enough for TYO to learn his lesson well? I guess not for as soon as TYP could crawl out on the road TYP again and once again both arms where run over and had to be amputated and as soon as TYP got home from the hospital out on the road rolled TYP once again and there was TYP upon his mother mantle piece shelf unable to go anywhere. While TYP's mother wept for here child TYP said, mum, why didn't you just say "TYP quit while your ahead"
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Funny.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 2 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I bet whoever invented the typewriter had a wonderful sense of humour as I think the word TYPE means Take Your Pick Everyone. Goodness knows what WRITER means.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
None of those works was ever officially accepted as canonical, so your question is a red herring.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
dsjpk5; what is a Christian - Catholic is it someone that believes that all records in the Bible are the true intentions of Jesus's teachings?

Watch this first before you answer for your own sake.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Wow backwards, that is some incoherent gibberish. Even for you.
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
One good reason.."He" is made by us...
Posted by backwardseden 2 years ago
backwardseden
No I'm not going to accept this. I told you to the letter what you need to do. 1. You need to apologize to me first. And you 100% know what you need to apologize for. 2. You will give me your word that you will ---never--- vote on any more of my debates because you are a remarkable child in doing as such. 3. You need to knock it off with the crap and state a reasonable title for your debate - something to the effect of "god would never use text according to god". 4. Then YOU open and say why. First round is for acceptance only. Pathetic. What a true waste of a round. You open the FIRST ROUND and you say why you think YOUR god would use text as a form of communication Got it? 5. There will be 5 rounds. Not 3. 6. I will have the final say (obviously). 7. 10,000 characters. 8. Now if you cannot handle that, I won't bother. and as said in the past, then I don't want to hear it and don't bother because then that means I'm far too good for you and I do not communicate with children. But I already have known that and you know that you are a child regardless of your next move at any rate. Regardless, no matter the outcome, perhaps I should constantly rub it into you that you are indeed the coward, and you are for not not posting up a debate(s) any earlier for me to accept. I, yes, that's right. me, myself, not you, I, yes, I myself, me, I had to suggest it to you to post the debate in which YOU naturally got wrong because YOU cannot follow MY simple rules. We DO NOT PLAY by YOUR rules. If you don't like it, I---don't---care. I'm not here to please you just because you do not have any genuine friends or loved ones. Perhaps I should be just like you, a true darling little maggot without his hammerbox to damage his you know where areas when watching those you know what films while breaking sprinklers, and constantly calling you the failed hamburger wee wee dust for not leaving me alone and moving on and you thus being the scrotum soda that you are. Again either way.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
He has his account set up so he can't receive challenges, but asked me to challenge h despite this. He basically doesn't know how many things work here.
Posted by master-de-baiter 2 years ago
master-de-baiter
why didnt you challage him insteaded of making it open to every one
Posted by TheTrueBeliever 2 years ago
TheTrueBeliever
@Masterful Not entirely sure I understand.
"Are only teachings if they can be tested and demonstrated to work".
Well, I've tested, and am satisfied that they work. I'm not sure what you mean here. So have millions of others, consistently throughout history, on every single continent on this earth.
"Knowing this, why would God put such an important message in text form?
A better method would be to show himself or send an Angel."
This is exactly what The Bible says he did. If you don't write it down though, then it would immediately be lost.