15139
swagger1423

Is this even worth your time?

15139 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/1/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

15139

Con

Hello there. You have just clicked onto a debate. This debate could waste your time or it could be a lot of fun. First of all I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know how to start a debate. Maybe I did it right. I hope so. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes. I remember now. This is probably a waste of your time...but nothing is a waste of time. You will get something out of each experience in life. Even the smallest experience. Like this. Reading this may make you smile and if it does then I have succeeded. Thank you for giving up your time to read. I hope this changed your life. Have a good day.
swagger1423

Pro

thanks i agree with you all the way hope to be friends and you created a debate coorectly
15139

Con

Hello there. I see that this is worth your time which is great! I don't know what to put for round 2 because i am not fighting against you now. I have switched sides. I think this is worth your time and i am glad you think the same. Maybe this debate will turn into a friendly conversation? . I wonder what will happen in round 3...
swagger1423

Pro

i hope so too love to debate about riddles