Rayday
ponwukwe

Islam Vs Christianity

ponwukwe has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Rayday

Pro

I believe Islam is a better and more true religion than Christianity. Please counter my statements if you can. Thanks.
ponwukwe

Con

Islam is not better than Christianity, Nor is Christianity better than Islam. Jerimiah 29:13 " You will seek him and find him when you seek him and find him with all of your heart". Who ever "him" is to you is all that matters, As long as you ask for forgiveness, Ask for your heart to become his, You yourself will overcome and defeat your other sinful, Pitiful self. Islam=Christianity
Rayday

Pro

The Bible has been changed countless times can you tell me why?
Posted by DeletedUser 1 year ago
DeletedUser
First off islam has been around only since the 600"s ad
The Bible has been around over 5000 years and does
Not contradict itself. Also even in the Koran it says
No one can change the word of god except god himself
This shows that the Koran shows the old and New Testament
Was never tampered with
Now let"s looks at the Koran and the many errors it holds
1 it"s says the sun sinks down and set in a muddy pool
How can that be the sun is well over 1 thousand times bigger then the earth
2 the Koran says the earth is flat. But the Bible says the earth is a orb and sits on a axis
3 the Koran says that in. 1440 be the prophet met a Samaritan man how can that be
The first time in the Bible we hear of the samaratan. Tribe was in 700"s bc coming into existence
3 the Koran mistakenly confuses
Miriam the sister of Aaron and moses with the mother of our lord and savior
Jesus. Both women lived 1400 years apart
4 Mohammed. Tells of how he was transported to the mosque in Jerusalem the problem
Is the mosque was built hundreds of years after his death close to 1100 ad
Should I go on I have more errors that are found in the Koran
Or that the black stone in Mecca was a meteoric and prior to Mohammed taking it over
Was the center of pagan worship this from a religion that claims to be the only one to hold no pagan idols
And labels all other religions as paganism in origin including Christianity
How about that the Koran says Christians worship the trinity which include the father the son and the Virgin Mary this is not what we believe the Bible teaches the father the son and the Holy Ghost another error of the Koran teaches if you listen to a man who created a religion was not a religious scholar and was illiterate and a salesman by trade and a pedophile who married a six year old girl and had sex with her at age 9
Or trust in the only begotten son of god who is the god man Jesus Christ and paid for my sins by shedding his blood on the cross I
Posted by DeletedUser 1 year ago
DeletedUser
This shows thatislam shows the old and New Testament
Was never tampered with
3 the Koran mistakenly confuses
Or trust in the only begotten son of god who is the god man Jesus Christ and paid for my sins by shedding his blood on the cross I choose J
Posted by ladiesman 3 years ago
ladiesman
There is no better religion between Islam and Christianity. No religion is superior to another. Muslims and Christians worship the same god; the God of Abraham.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
I don't know if the person who posted this discussion is aware that the Islamic religion recognizes both the Bible (new testament) and the Torah as religious documents. While they do believe that the Qur'an is the final and most important out of the three, They also agree that he was divinely born of the virgin mary.
Posted by Whispering 3 years ago
Whispering
The premise of this argument is quite unclear. Define "better" and define "more true".
Posted by Grascutter 3 years ago
Grascutter
ALL religions are just man made tripe! .
Posted by LoveRichardDawkins 3 years ago
LoveRichardDawkins
the qur'an hasn't been changed because anyone who did would end up dead after a fatwa was declared on them.
Posted by marianadebatosa 3 years ago
marianadebatosa
I think that both religions are important for those who practice it and that is what matters.